Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stripercrazy

Wanted a 9mm 1911 for the range

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

I wanted a 9 mm for shooting at the range , couple years ago I got a Kimber stainless steel target 2 in 45acp and love the Gun . This time i thought I’d try a Springfield I ended up getting ss range Officer tgt. Think it’s a 2014 can’t wait to shoot it

C99A9229-8BE0-4405-B874-3BF07AD38CE4.jpeg

Edited by stripercrazy

sweet gun Eddy, I've almost pulled the trigger(pun intended)on a 9mm in that platform for the last few years. as much as i love the 45ACP round 9mm is prolly my favorite  all around plinking round.

Sweet. That will be a real gentle shooter on the range.  I have a 4" SA Champion in 45ACP that's worked and very accurate.  Love their 1911's.  

Edited by Spigola

If you want a Kraut pellet gun get a HK or if it's High Brow Nazis your after go Glock

John Moses Browning made it a 45 for a reason , to stop the bad guys in their tracks .

Man up and shoot it as it was intended ....45ACP is the only accessible cal. for a 1911

most of us here shoot paper or steel...

19 hours ago, jolly mon said:

If you want a Kraut pellet gun get a HK or if it's High Brow Nazis your after go Glock

John Moses Browning made it a 45 for a reason , to stop the bad guys in their tracks .

Man up and shoot it as it was intended ....45ACP is the only accessible cal. for a 1911

2 hours ago, big popper said:

most of us here shoot paper or steel...

At dinner on one of my trips to "Gunsite" in Arizona , Jeff Cooper told me  "A handgun is only to stop a fight "  "If it is to be used for anything other than that and practice for that you're wasting your time "   

4 hours ago, jolly mon said:

At dinner on one of my trips to "Gunsite" in Arizona , Jeff Cooper told me  "A handgun is only to stop a fight "  "If it is to be used for anything other than that and practice for that you're wasting your time "   

Great trainer for sure! Most of us here waste a lot of time i guess :)

16 hours ago, jolly mon said:

kinda like saying getting laid is a wast of time if your not trying to get pregnant,or fishing is a waste of time if your not hungry. :)

3 hours ago, big popper said:

kinda like saying getting laid is a wast of time if your not trying to get pregnant

I laughed hard enough to taste my coffee twice...well put