Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stripercrazy

Wanted a 9mm 1911 for the range

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

I wanted a 9 mm for shooting at the range , couple years ago I got a Kimber stainless steel target 2 in 45acp and love the Gun . This time i thought I’d try a Springfield I ended up getting ss range Officer tgt. Think it’s a 2014 can’t wait to shoot it

C99A9229-8BE0-4405-B874-3BF07AD38CE4.jpeg

 

Edited by stripercrazy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sweet gun Eddy, I've almost pulled the trigger(pun intended)on a 9mm in that platform for the last few years. as much as i love the 45ACP round 9mm is prolly my favorite  all around plinking round.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sweet. That will be a real gentle shooter on the range.  I have a 4" SA Champion in 45ACP that's worked and very accurate.  Love their 1911's.  

Edited by Spigola

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you want a Kraut pellet gun get a HK or if it's High Brow Nazis your after go Glock

 

John Moses Browning made it a 45 for a reason , to stop the bad guys in their tracks .

 

Man up and shoot it as it was intended ....45ACP is the only accessible cal. for a 1911

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

most of us here shoot paper or steel...

19 hours ago, jolly mon said:

If you want a Kraut pellet gun get a HK or if it's High Brow Nazis your after go Glock

 

John Moses Browning made it a 45 for a reason , to stop the bad guys in their tracks .

 

Man up and shoot it as it was intended ....45ACP is the only accessible cal. for a 1911

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, big popper said:

most of us here shoot paper or steel...

 

At dinner on one of my trips to "Gunsite" in Arizona , Jeff Cooper told me  "A handgun is only to stop a fight "  "If it is to be used for anything other than that and practice for that you're wasting your time "   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jolly mon said:

At dinner on one of my trips to "Gunsite" in Arizona , Jeff Cooper told me  "A handgun is only to stop a fight "  "If it is to be used for anything other than that and practice for that you're wasting your time "   

Great trainer for sure! Most of us here waste a lot of time i guess :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, jolly mon said:

At dinner on one of my trips to "Gunsite" in Arizona , Jeff Cooper told me  "A handgun is only to stop a fight "  "If it is to be used for anything other than that and practice for that you're wasting your time "   

kinda like saying getting laid is a wast of time if your not trying to get pregnant,or fishing is a waste of time if your not hungry. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, big popper said:

kinda like saying getting laid is a wast of time if your not trying to get pregnant

 

I laughed hard enough to taste my coffee twice...well put 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.