Big Will

WTB VS 250

7 posts in this topic

I have about $450-475 to spend and I’ve seen many selling for around this price on here so thought I’d give it a try. Would prefer chinese model as I’ve heard they are better.

Edited by Big Will

I have a 6 month old VS250 X-Series. Going to need more than your budget for it though, I am afraid. With bag/box. Never been registered.

Edited by csec12

6 mins ago, csec12 said:

I have a 6 month old VS250 X-Series. Going to need more than your budget for it though, I am afraid. With bag/box. Never been registered.

I would love an x series unfortunately can’t afford the extra it would cost. I could offer $400 and $150 amazon gift card. Had to use the gift card for something so I would need to take some off the cash of what I originally had in mind. Besides that I have some custom plugs I could bare to part with but I’m sure that’s probably stilll not enough for a like new vsx expeciallly if you’re looking for straight cash 

Just now, Big Will said:

I would love an x series unfortunately can’t afford the extra it would cost. I could offer $400 and $150 amazon gift card. Had to use the gift card for something so I would need to take some off the cash of what I originally had in mind. Besides that I have some custom plugs I could bare to part with but I’m sure that’s probably stilll not enough for a like new vsx expeciallly if you’re looking for straight cash 

Yeah, I would only be looking for straight cash. Not in any rush to sell it either, just wanted to put it out there. Good luck.

Might be able to come up with another $50 this week but I’ve had pneumonia and been away from work all weekend. Also have a couple spinning reels not sure if there would be any interest though. 

7 mins ago, csec12 said:

Yeah, I would only be looking for straight cash. Not in any rush to sell it either, just wanted to put it out there. Good luck.

What would you be looking for out of interest?