patchyfog

I've been called a Great Man.

Rate this topic

29 posts in this topic

Is there a point here? Is this a troll thread? Are you disputing that somewhere along the line, those words have been uttered? 

He actually told the farmers today that they were lucky he gave them the privilege of being able to vote for him.

Even they paused for a second before clapping for that one.

1 hour ago, JoeyZac said:

He actually told the farmers today that they were lucky he gave them the privilege of being able to vote for him.

Really? That's sad. Here's a true fact...when I perused Politico today, his scheduled speech to farmers was the story that interested me the most. The byline was that he had some kind of program to increase support to them.

So they weren't impressed?

1 hour ago, JoeyZac said:

Did he use the word "privilege?  I would think the word "option or choice " may have been better suited.  But I guess voting is a privilege. 

1 min ago, patchyfog said:

Really? That's sad. Here's a true fact...when I perused Politico today, his scheduled speech to farmers was the story that interested me the most. The byline was that he had some kind of program to increase support to them.

So they weren't impressed?

It was a great speech.  They loved it.  I think he should give a speech like that every week at a different location.  Seriously.

I'm just very critical sometimes, and when I'm paying attention, like today, I tend to focus more on little things that stand out.  I found that one line particularly obnoxious, so I pointed it out.

But as a whole, the speech was yet another 9.

1 min ago, iphish said:

Did he use the word "privilege?  I would think the word "option or choice " may have been better suited.  But I guess voting is a privilege. 

I am almost positive he said "lucky I gave you the privilege."  It may have been "lucky I gave you the honor," but I'm sure a transcript will be out soon enough.

It was definitely a stutter moment among several statements in a row that generated applause.  He recovered quickly by taking a shot at Hillary, saying something like "the alternative would have been bad for you," or something like that, but still, I caught the brief hesitation in the crowd's enthusiasm.

How to take a loan and then sue the lender for requesting it be paid back

Trump, Mezz, Wabash, and Trump International Hotels Management, LLC, together commenced Action No. 1 in the Supreme Court, Queens County, against Deutsche and a syndicate of lenders who bought participation interests in the construction loan agreement, as well as against Fortress and a syndicate of lenders (hereafter collectively the Mezzanine defendants) who bought participation interests in the Mezzanine Loan Agreement. The plaintiffs in Action No. 1 sought, inter alia, a declaratory judgment and related injunctive relief extending the maturity dates of both the construction and mezzanine loans, based on an alleged economic-crisis, force-majeure event, which the lenders of both loans refused to accept or acknowledge. Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas later commenced Action No. 2 against Trump in the Supreme Court, New York County. Prior to the commencement of Action No. 2, the Mezzanine defendants timely moved pursuant to CPLR 501 and 511 to change the venue of Action No. 1 from Queens County to New York County, citing, inter alia, the forum selection clause contained in the Mezzanine Loan Agreement. Thereafter, the plaintiffs in Action No. 1 moved to consolidate Action Nos. 1 and 2, and place venue of the consolidated action in Queens County. The Supreme Court, Queens County, directed the two actions to be jointly tried, denied the motion for change of venue in Action No. 1, and transferred venue in Action No. 2 from New York County to Queens County. We reverse the order insofar as appealed from, grant the motion to change venue in Action No. 1 from Queens County to New York County, and vacate so much of the order as transferred venue in Action No. 2 from New York County to Queens County.

4 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

^^^^^ How to make a post that is one big blob of legalese BS that no one in their right mind would want to read.  :howdy:

Ding ding ding. You get it!

when you can’t say

”ain’t got the money mate”

so you get lawyers to send the big blob 

That's why no one in the US would loan to him last time around - he took the money then sued them.

its why deutsche private bank who were laundering Russian money lent him the funds to prop up his empire.

the only question is whether trump knew he was borrowing from the Russians, and whether Mueller knew that.

as Bannon correctly said, look at Muellers legal team - staffed by Money Laundering prosecutors, and that's how  they'll be prosecuted I believe.

16 hours ago, patchyfog said:

Extremely strong in character too.

Carry on.

but are you a "stable genius?"

Edited by braden

22 mins ago, Aquacide said:

That's why no one in the US would loan to him last time around - he took the money then sued them.

its why deutsche private bank who were laundering Russian money lent him the funds to prop up his empire.

the only question is whether trump knew he was borrowing from the Russians, and whether Mueller knew that.

as Bannon correctly said, look at Muellers legal team - staffed by Money Laundering prosecutors, and that's how  they'll be prosecuted I believe.

Good, throw the whole regime in jail, and give us Pence.

Then move on the Clinton Foundation, and put that whole regime in jail too.

Yes?