Little

Just now getting around to the walking dead

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

It’s not a story about zombies. It’s a soap opera, with zombies as a really cool background. That said which walking dead character are you?

I've really enjoyed, and this goes back at least a few years, not watching this show. 

Not watching The Walking Dead has been even better than not watching Game of Thrones. :th:

1 min ago, fishless said:

The show has jumped the shark, too much redundancy in it anymore.  Get out now before you invest too much time in it. 

I mean, it's the apocalypse, what else could possibly happen other than the same chit over and over and over again.  

Travels to find safe place.  Finds it.  Someone else wants it and fighting ensues.  wash rinse repeat.  

Still better than Cake Boss, Housewives, Kardashians, Boo Boo, Bachelor, Idol, Talent, Voice and all the other crap that's on big network tv.

1 hour ago, fishless said:

Puit on Netflix Joey, there's some better crap on there. 

I watch a loooooooooooooot of tv, mostly while at the computer.  Walking dead is one hour a week.  That's nothing.  A productive day is when I can binge a whole season of something in one shot.

Finally got around to True Detective Season 1 a couple of weeks ago.   Did it all in one afternoon/evening.  Great season.

Lately, been watching early seasons of Wicked Tuna and Deadliest Catch.  They're ok now, but they were really good way back when.