Whopper Bubba

Rough Winter Pattern for 2020-2030

Rate this topic

38 posts in this topic

I've thought it strange that an expected Climate pattern for 2020-2030 hasn't received any comment. 

The Earth has an occasional "wobble" that will increase its distance from the sun for about a decade starting in about 2020. This will mean less radiant energy (sunshine) hitting the earth resulting in colder weather for that decade. Good time for a southern retirement move.

5 hours ago, Whopper Bubba said:

I've thought it strange that an expected Climate pattern for 2020-2030 hasn't received any comment. 

The Earth has an occasional "wobble" that will increase its distance from the sun for about a decade starting in about 2020. This will mean less radiant energy (sunshine) hitting the earth resulting in colder weather for that decade. Good time for a southern retirement move.

Hey, that's really interesting. You have a link or something to it? I'm wondering which type of cycle it is, because there's several.

12 mins ago, bospa357 said:

They can't even predict tomorrow's weather correctly. I'm not going to concern myself with 2020-2030. :dismay:

Exactly, snow last week was 6-8 along the Jersey coast and bingo 18 inches.  

10 mins ago, IsmailG said:

A couple of cold weeks in January and all of a sudden doom and gloom :dismay:

The global warming folks need an excuse whenever it gets cold before too many people realize that they are confusing weather with climate and that they are being lied to :read:

TimS

26 mins ago, TimS said:

The global warming folks need an excuse whenever it gets cold before too many people realize that they are confusing weather with climate and that they are being lied to :read:

TimS

Exactly. Bombstorm. Dumbasses. 

I haven’t heard anything about this until now. A link would be nice. If the Earth gets cold for a decade, well that’s a good thing to me. Hopefully it will get cold enough to drive many south, and thin the herd a bit. 

I heard about this several years ago. Forget just where. Orbital deviation. There are a number of them. One is on a 40,000 year cycle. We are 6500 years into the Sahara desert cycle. That will change in 13,500 years into a Sahara savannah cycle. Lakes and grass then.