allen sklar

Random Image Thread 2018

Rate this topic

374 posts in this topic

Deception Pass in Washington state... about as far as you can get in the US from the other pics :)

....the pictures are in sequential order

Edited by luckyOC

51 mins ago, luckyOC said:

Deception Pass in Washington state... about as far as you can get in the US from the other pics :)

....the pictures are in sequential order

Very nice that’s a heavy fish you got there 3rd one down. Nice goin 

nice dave!  what a season you have had :hooked:

congrats to freddie too!  had a coworker ask who had all the rods on his truck, knew it was you, haha.

Jim, the first pic, that was longer at 49, hard to take pics when your solo, the other with me holding was a 48.

Dude it's been a record fall. I was out with freddie and he had 4 that day his best ever. I had 2 one at sunrise then another at sunset. 49" and a 50". zach that was his first red he has been trying for 8 years and asked me if I could help him. A few pointers and he got a 51" at the same time freddie hooked into a 47" had to get the double red shot that dont happen often. So one of my slower days but honestly I didn't care I was ecstatic to see them catch. Seen tons of mullet jumping in the wash as well as whales all day about a mile offshore.

26 mins ago, luckyOC said:

nice dave!  what a season you have had :hooked:

congrats to freddie too!  had a coworker ask who had all the rods on his truck, knew it was you, haha.

Jim, the first pic, that was longer at 49, hard to take pics when your solo, the other with me holding was a 48.

Yeah I was disappointed no one was around for mine , those pictures of fish laying in the sand don’t do them the justice they deserve sometime but it’s also pretty cool getting one when nobody’s around . This is the picture I took right before my fish hit I was the only one on the Virginia Osv. That morning 

5C7BEA36-279F-4C27-B27D-FE7ECF9B0FA1.jpeg

1 hour ago, luckyOC said:

Thanks Marcus!  I didn't recognize the "white chevy" til after I passed you today. I like to have plenty of rod choices lol. Congrats on the beautiful fish as well!