Flybyme

The Storm

Rate this topic

8,186 posts in this topic

I've come up with the perfect solution - I'm gonna merge this thread into the Storm thread so you'll already be there and can criticize away :th:

TimS

A whole chit ton of Americans made desperate fools of themselves by being snookered by America's enemies.

This thread is a poignant illustration of how even reasonably intelligent people can be taken advantage of by evil parties that play on their fears.

A great deal of harm was done to this country through this kind of evil.

It makes me sad that it was so easy to do and even sadder that a forum that is nominally about our beloved striped bass would be used to spread these harmful lies.

Do we get a concession from the "Strom" aficionados?   Can those who promoted the "Strom" and "The Plan" concede that there was no such thing, that they were duped?   

Deanna Lorraine.  GOP Congressional candidate (Pelosi opponent who lost.  Deanna received 1.8% in CA 12th District).  Commentator and author. 

Back in late Dec she said:

“And we will know, which maybe its a good thing but we are gonna know for sure if Trump is really the 5D master chess player who is gonna totally dissipate the swamp and rest all these deep state operatives and everything we have seen up till now was this massive, you know, brilliant chess moves and its all gonna come into place. ...Maybe things failed.  Maybe QAnon operation wasn’t real. Maybe some things were not really the truth, right?  But we are gonna know in about 25 days and that’s the beauty of all of this. As much as I hate it that it's coming down to the wire. The one good thing about it is we are gonna know the f*****g truth one way or the other. Aren’t we? We are gonna know," 

Just recently she said:

“I, for one, I’m sick of just looking at clues and taking guesses and kind of following down a rabbit hole where it leads to nothing, and there’s just a lot of broken promises that are not delivered.  A patriot doesn’t blindly follow a plan. … We shouldn’t be blindly following anything or anyone, especially when there’s no evidence for that plan ever materializing. Every time that this plan was supposed to happen, or Trump was supposedly playing 5-D chess and supposedly setting traps or about to do this, at no point in the last four years has that trap ever been closed, has the chess move ever been checkmated by Trump. None of these hopes and ideas have ever been fulfilled. Not one. So, a smart person looks at the evidence, looks at historical evidence, looks at a track record, and doesn’t keep doing or wishing [for] something that has no evidence for it being able to materialize.”

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 8:53 AM, JoeyZac said:

Equal question for for Bee and J.................

Give this a reasonable amount of time to play out, at least another year or so............

At some point, one of you will clearly be wrong, and one of you will clearly be right.

When that happens, will one of you man up, and admit that you've been one smug son of a beeyotch for the last 2 years, and that in the end, you were just flat out wrong?

Or is there going to be plethora of excuses about what "should have happened?"

(Yeah, that's 2 questions, but whatever)

I for one am willing tos say that enough time has passed and that my doubting of the premise has proven founded. 

Anybody who says that there is no "Storm" is being pretty freaking naive.

For the past year we have been faced with a global pandemic, riots, incessant protests, police precents destroyed, an invasion of the capital building, economic disaster, and an election fiasco.

At this point it looks like Russia is heading down the same path, civil unrest and rebellion against the establishment. Other countries like France and Britain seem to be following suit.

Whether or not all this was what Trump was referring to doesn't really matter a damn bit, because this past year and the start of this new year have been and continues to be one hell of a hurricane.

Myself, I am inclined to think that Trump knew all this was coming down the pipes. 

8 hours ago, KnewBee said:

I for one am willing tos say that enough time has passed and that my doubting of the premise has proven founded. 

Were you sleeping the past 13 months?

2 mins ago, Beastly Backlash said:

Were you sleeping the past 13 months?

Do you understand the origin and premise of "the storm"?   It didn't happen as described, it was a hoax, a conspiracy, and it is over.  

15 mins ago, Beastly Backlash said:

Anybody who says that there is no "Storm" is being pretty freaking naive.

For the past year we have been faced with a global pandemic, riots, incessant protests, police precents destroyed, an invasion of the capital building, economic disaster, and an election fiasco.

That's not the storm that was being championed in the thread.

"The Storm" was some combination of Obama/Biden/Lynch/Holder/Power/Hillary/Bill/Comey/McCabe/Stryzok/Page/Brennan/Clapper going to Federal Prison for spying on Candidate/President Trump and lying to FISA.

Anything else may be "a" storm, but it's not "the" storm that that thread was about.

"The Storm" was a complete and total bust.  It wasn't even a breeze.  It was literally NOTHING.

Now, I'm going to insist that is because it was all fraudulently covered up, but that doesn't change the fact that the storm never materialized.