Flybyme

The Storm

Rate this topic

5,944 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Mr. Bigdeal said:

The list goes on.....Vindmen, EU Ambassador, NSA employees, Jesse...Justice Dept. now sueing NJ on Sanctuary State Status...more to come.... "Storm". ……. Nadler is scared.

-

Nothing to see here, just business as usual....:laugh:

One of the reasons Rosenstein acted as he did, was to create a delaying tactic for the deep state leftists. He officially advised Trump to fire Comey, then he officially appointed Mueller precisely because Trump had fired Comey. It was his plan. While Herr Mueller was stammering about for two years, Barr and Durham were not allowed to investigate. It would have been seen as an obstruction of justice. So Herr Mueller waited for two years, investigating nothing, hoping that Barr would make a mistake. The entire episode was created out of whole cloth, as none of it was ever close to being true. Took two years before he was willing to come out and admit it. TWO years to come to the conclusion that there never was anything to investigate.

So.....who was it that Rosenstein wanted to protect from this investigation ? Why did he create and administer a delay ?

I still think that the only reason they ever even went to the FISA court was to try to provide some legal cover for an operation that had existed long before. I think Obama had been spying on many more people, and had been doing so since before 2012. At the point where his administration was winding down, looking ahead to leaving office, they began to consider the what ifs. I think that that was when they went to court, as a means to provide some cover.

I think Obama spied on members of the press, senators, private citizens, and political rivals. I think he spied on Romney, Cruz, Rubio and Trump. I think that the biggest hurdle Barr and Durham are facing today, is not discovering evidence, rather trying to make sense of a huge accumulation of it. They were sloppy and that is what is driving the desperation we see Democrats displaying today. They realize that it is going to come out, and when it does, the corruption of Obama will be revealed.

5 hours ago, KnewBee said:

Let me guess, those charges will be coming soon, maybe even next week?

Maybe, maybe not, either way the storm has swept a lot of the refuse out of the gutter and continues to do so :)

8 hours ago, nalu22 said:

Q - Hannity.jpg

I never would have guessed....

Obama promised "Hope and Change"

Like everything else, Trump will be the one to deliver on that on a grand scale. 

Just like his jobs promise. Obama wondered if he had a magic wand. It appears he did. 

Same here when it comes to serving justice. Just because we've not seen it meted out before (like so many other things Trump has delivered on)....

So too will we see justice served here. These things take time. It's much worse than anyone thought and that includes Trump, Barr, Durham, etc.... 

Every stone overturned exposes more. 

1 hour ago, J said:

I never would have guessed....

Obama promised "Hope and Change"

Like everything else, Trump will be the one to deliver on that on a grand scale. 

Just like his jobs promise. Obama wondered if he had a magic wand. It appears he did. 

Same here when it comes to serving justice. Just because we've not seen it meted out before (like so many other things Trump has delivered on)....

So too will we see justice served here. These things take time. It's much worse than anyone thought and that includes Trump, Barr, Durham, etc.... 

Every stone overturned exposes more. 

-

— 

“Deeper we go the more unrealistic it all becomes”