Flybyme

The Storm

Rate this topic

2,621 posts in this topic

On 11/21/2018 at 8:41 AM, zybathegeek said:

Here's a lesson in corporate housecleaning for you folks on the left, and I'll make it as simple to understand as possible.

When the organization needs heads to roll you bring in the hatchet man. Their sole job is to cut out the dead wood, it is understandably unpopular, and generates enormous hostility towards that person.

When that job is done, they leave.

Whittaker is the hatchet man, and when he leaves, the DOJ will be leaner, purged of the elements who pushed political agendas instead of doing their jobs administering Justice.

Here's a lesson in the politics of the Trump Administration.  Whitaker has been de facto lobbying for a Federal appointment ever since he began talking about ways to shut down the Mueller investigation.  He is not there to enforce the law or purge it of politics. He is there to protect President Trump from anything that might embarrass him, and that means precluding a legally conducted investigation that has produced a stream of pleas and convictions.  

Whitaker is a former US Attorney whose private law practice was failing. He was more then on the board of a consumer scam; he occasionally called complaining customers to threaten them with an action for defamation.  His major income has been from a suitably anonymous political group. Nothing illegal, just morally dubious, and absolutely nothing that would have been submitted by any President for the AG's job, had the President less pressing reason to worry about criminal charges for himself, for members of his cabinet and/or family. ... this President does.

I have an idea why, meaning why now, but I'll make a separate thread of it. 

47 mins ago, Flybyme said:

Happy Thanksgiving James Comey and Loretta Lynch, here are your closed door House Subpoenas. Huber testifies in open session 12/5. 

Closed door hearings, of course.  The GOP does not dare ask questions in public, as Comey wants to do. If it's closed, the members can shout insults and ask no real questions and then leak whatever misrepresentations they want to Fox, to the nut website of your choice ... too much transparency. Bad thing. 

3 hours ago, BrianBM said:

Closed door hearings, of course.  The GOP does not dare ask questions in public, as Comey wants to do. If it's closed, the members can shout insults and ask no real questions and then leak whatever misrepresentations they want to Fox, to the nut website of your choice ... too much transparency. Bad thing. 

Is it that, or Comey wants the ability to duck questions that may contain classified material?

By all means let them ask any questions they like that pertain to classified material.  He can say so, and ask that the proceeding be transferred to a secure room, but they won't do that because it might inhibit the intended leaks.

Realistically, this is going to be about the judgment calls in 1) not charging Hillary, and 2) reviving the email issue late in the campaign, and 3) why not pursue it when revived?  And the reason for doing this now is that I suspect Don Jr. is expecting to be indicted, as he's quoted as telling friends he expects. Those meetings at the Trump Tower, you know?  So the GOP needs all the distractions it can master.  

Different thread, I'll start it later.

11 hours ago, BrianBM said:

You do know in closed door that  their is and open investigation or that it is classified does not hold water. He has to answer.........

Edited by Flybyme

13 hours ago, BrianBM said:

By all means let them ask any questions they like that pertain to classified material.  He can say so, and ask that the proceeding be transferred to a secure room, but they won't do that because it might inhibit the intended leaks.

Thought you guys liked leaks, especially those in the WSJ and NYT by anonymous sources,  Trump Whitehouse in disarray, Trump is mentally ill, Russia !  Listening to the left complain about leaks is something I can't take seriously.  

Edited by Riverboat33

2 hours ago, Riverboat33 said:

Thought you guys liked leaks, especially those in the WSJ and NYT by anonymous sources,  Trump Whitehouse in disarray, Trump is mentally ill, Russia !  Listening to the left complain about leaks is something I can't take seriously.  

He is getting better though, only 2 sentences...............

3 mins ago, Flybyme said:

He is getting better though, only 2 sentences...............

I have to admit, I edited the lion's share.  No sense wasting space. 

On 11/23/2018 at 0:44 AM, Flybyme said:

You also know that this is to get them on record to compare to IG findings...........

Thank you Mr. Soetoro

Executive Order 13526
Sec 1.7

"Classification Prohibitions and Limitations. (a) In no case shall information be classified, continue to be maintained as classified, or fail to be declassified in order to:
(1) conceal violations of law, inefficiency, or administrative error;
(2) prevent embarrassment to a person, organization, or agency;
(3) restrain competition; or
(4) prevent or delay the release of information that does not require protection in the interest of the national security."

5 mins ago, nalu22 said:

VJ was the real ring leader in the Barry Cabal; Standard Hotel ring any bells Adam Schitt....

"These people are sick!"

Screenshot_7.jpg

AOC eyes