Plug and teaser

2018 Massachusetts Random Images Thread

Rate this topic

473 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Eagles Dare said:

Awesome, as always P&T!  :clap:

A flight from yesterday. Pay no attention to the crappy (lack of) editing. :D

:th:  They really look like fun, the cameras seem really good too.

I figure I'd lose one first time out.....:scared:

29 mins ago, Plug and teaser said:

Fred......is a fat cat....... :)

Fred has some health issues, both of our cats eat the same but Mikey weighs in at 12 lbs.  Fred at 30.............Been like that for ten years, but talk about a loving gentle animal....

Matt “Cool” video, RT10 Northfield? 

Paul great shots & find of screech, Ive been looking for a shot like that for some time

1 hour ago, Plug and teaser said:

:th:  They really look like fun, the cameras seem really good too.

I figure I'd lose one first time out.....

I have a lot of fun with it. Wish I would've flown it there a few weeks ago. The ice was much more dramatic, looked like a collection of icebergs. Camera does a good job, and it's not even 4K. I was too cheap to spend the big bucks, it's just the Phantom 3 Standard model - 2.7K cam.

I've got around 25 flights on it. Have crashed it once and thought I lost it once. Crashed it at my inlaws. Was careless, had a tight launch window through the trees, lost contact with it,  and when it auto returned to home it clipped a tree. $100 for a new shell and I was back in the air. 

I've got to make myself do some editing. I find it tedious, and no where near as much fun as flying.  :laugh:

1 hour ago, PNG said:

Matt “Cool” video, RT10 Northfield? 

Hey Chris. Yeah, I launched from the Bennett Meadow WMA.  Had .  visions of flying under the Rte 10 bridge but thought better of it. Couldn't get a good visual from the riverbank and didn't have the stones to try it remotely.  :D

47 mins ago, Eagles Dare said:

Hey Chris. Yeah, I launched from the Bennett Meadow WMA.  Had .  visions of flying under the Rte 10 bridge but thought better of it. Couldn't get a good visual from the riverbank and didn't have the stones to try it remotely.  :D

Initially I thought it was shot from sugarloaf in Sunderland but figured it out. Cool anyway. French King fly under?

10 hours ago, PNG said:

Initially I thought it was shot from sugarloaf in Sunderland but figured it out. Cool anyway. French King fly under?

10 hours ago, PNG said:

Or better yet is there still a covered bridge in greenfield? Do a fly through over under

10 hours ago, PNG said:

Montague bookmill fly over under the bridge then down the 2 water falls or do in reverse

No shortage of subjects for sure. All great suggestions. :th:

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 8:37 AM, giggyfish said:

Went on back deck to sneak a cigarette and I must have interrupted these three hawks trying to rid my yard of squirrels. I never have seen 3 together before. Maybe it’s mating season?

BC8DE257-ED97-4C02-99F4-AD5A6F19EBCE.png

That is awesome, never seen that many together.