HugeDinghy

roseanne

139 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Belmo said:

I find both sides repulsive and disgusting at the moment. Elizabeth Warren and Mitch McConmell genuinely deserve each other. 

I woulda agree with this pre-Kavanagh.  Cocaine Mitch has been on a roll lately. 

1 hour ago, Belmo said:

Disagree. I'm not gonna turn this into the assbaby, but what is happening now with this idiotic trade war is at least as dangerous as anything coming from the loony left. You may laugh at things like unisex bathrooms, and microagressions, but they do not affect people's livelihoods. Out-of-control inflation will, bigly.

Wait until the people who voted for Trump see the spectacularly bad effects of these idiotic tariffs. It reminds me of what the late, great H.L. Mencken, my fellow-traveler misanthropic drunk, said: Democracy is the theory of government that the people know what they want, and deserve to get it, good and hard.

We'll be getting it good and hard, all right. And when it happens, don't blame me. Because I voted for Pat Paulsen. :th:

Stick to actuarial tables.   Strike an average between what a woman thinks of her husband a month before she marries him and what she thinks of him a year afterward, and you will have the truth about him. H. L. Mencken.

1 hour ago, ChumSlickJon said:

All I got to say is eff china.  I can do without all this "made in china" plastic crap built by slaves that they've pawned off on us all these years.  I'll gladly pay extra for american made, commie.  

My wife just bought some knock of Tupperware stuff at Family Dollar.  None, repeat, none of them seal.  The lid pops off.   Garbage.

37 mins ago, Terry Mac said:

Ballmo, no one cares about your opinion. please die.  

Doncha know Belmo's opinion is the truth and you should accept it like religion.

Capture.PNG

Edited by JaseB

1 min ago, Belmo said:

I am surrounded by morans. :dismay:

Take your ball and go home.

bringing back the original topic...they are promoting the rebranded show as "The Connors" and have written Roseanne out of the show, probably with some lame-arsed death scenario.

Now if TBS could write off Samantha B ......

3 mins ago, FishermanTim said:

bringing back the original topic...they are promoting the rebranded show as "The Connors" and have written Roseanne out of the show, probably with some lame-arsed death scenario.

I saw a few reports that now ABC regrets it. I'm sure that bitch Sara Gilbert and Wanda Sykes went wah wah wah and the ABC execs folded .

Pretty funny that all the cast members for the most part owe their careers to her and they stab her in the back like that.

3 hours ago, Reed422 said:

It's the ****ing hardcore liberals

Just now, Reed422 said:

Pretty funny that all the cast members for the most part owe their careers to her and they stab her in the back like that.

Bruh  

20 mins ago, FishermanTim said:

Think I read it on here that she dies from an opioid overdose. Not sure if that's the case or not, though. 

2 hours ago, Mummichog said:

Wasn't Anthony Michael Hall the first Rusty?  I think it was total unknown in the second Vacation (Europen Vacation).  I believe he was only in the 3rd Vacation (Christmas Vacation).

Correct.

Tom's talking out of his a**. 

26 mins ago, MikeMc said:

Think I read it on here that she dies from an opioid overdose. Not sure if that's the case or not, though. 

hopefully you are next. 

27 mins ago, fjr419 said:

Correct.

Tom's talking out of his a**. 

he always does, what a fool he is. 

Just now, Terry Mac said:

he always does, what a fool he is. 

He can say whatever he wants so long as the fine soppressata and cheese keep coming.  

50 mins ago, Reed422 said:

I saw a few reports that now ABC regrets it. I'm sure that bitch Sara Gilbert and Wanda Sykes went wah wah wah and the ABC execs folded .

I doubt it, I think they finally realized that it's gonna suck without her.