Christmas Family Auction #95: Four LIFISHINVT Darters

Rate this topic

We are on the final push to get to 100 Auctions, so here's another one from me. 

Four of John's darters, which are very hard to come by since John isn't making many plugs these days.  All of my close fishing mates know that I am a huge fan of his plugs, especially his darters.  He told me a few years back that his darters will "swim well in a puddle", but I soon learned that that wasn't the whole story.  I've fished his darters in some big sweeps and they (well, the larger ones, of course) held beautifully.  When I fish darters in the ditch, I use John's all but exclusively.

The smaller ones are perfect for imitating peanut bunkers at certain tides and spots.  (I invite the winner to PM me and I'll share more details with you.)

Donated by Southcoastphil

Minimum bid:  $25
Minimum increasing bid:  $3.00
Winner please add $5 for shipping.

Auction closes Saturday, 12/23/17 at 8:00 PM

(Don’t think that your payment for your winning bid won’t arrive in time to help us make a difference in other people’s lives, for I   have already sent  PP$$ to SOL for the minimum bid.)

5a3bfb97d4cf0_LIFISHINVTDarters.JPG.c84abc8c87d48652ed765e1347b2b960.JPG

From top to bottom:

Bunker: 6 1/4" body, 3 oz, fished once. 

New yellow w/silver sparkles:  5 1/2" body, 2.1 oz.

Yellow w/silver sparkles:  4" body, 1.3 oz. Stored.

New gold back fading to orange side stripe, fading to yellow and then to white belly.  4 1/2" body, 1.7 oz.

G.B.O.G.H. -- DT326

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."--M. Mead

Be safe, be smart, be kind.--Gary Crocker, Maine Humorist/Philosopher

3 hours ago, frazerp said:

$60 & thanks for the chance to help others ...

Guys like you are the ones who really help others.  Thank you for bidding.

G.B.O.G.H. -- DT326

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."--M. Mead

1 hour ago, mofish said:

$75. Haven’t won the ones i bid on before and if i dont win this one I’ll still donate $75

If you want to send PP$$ now, that would be great, because the SOL elves will be able to put it to good use before Christmas. 

If you do not win, I have a few more of John's plugs that I'll be happy to send to you for your kind donation.

Edited by Southcoastphil

G.B.O.G.H. -- DT326

Although this Auction is locked for any more bids, if mofish is still interested in donating $75, I'll find some more of John's darters (and maybe more of his plugs) to send to mofish in thanks for his kind offer.

mofish, please PM me to discuss what I can provide for you.

G.B.O.G.H. -- DT326