Christmas Family Auction #91: Jig Man Pikie and Diver

Rate this topic

Generously donated by Jig Man. 

(Photos by Southcoastphil)

Pearl Pikie:  2.3 oz. 

My pics fail horribly at doing justice to the amazing colors that reside in this plug’s finish.  It’s pearl with a hint of lime green showing through.  Jig Man told me that he painted it “…with some chartreuse under the pearl white…” 

Cut VMC 4x treble belly hook and 4x VMC treble tail hook.

School Bus Diver: 2.7 oz. 

From the builder himself:

“They’ll dive 2-4 feet on a normal retrieve, but will dig deeper in current. I've thrown them off the beaches in Rhody, fished the outflow of breachways, and occasionally trolled them from the yak. If you need more depth and are in good current, you can bend the lip up slightly (so it comes more straight out of the nose) and they will hold better and dig deeper.”

Two cut VMC 4x belly hooks, with black tail flag.

Minimum bid $25
Minimum increasing bid $3.00
Winner please add $5.00 for shipping

Auction closes Thursday, 12/21/17 at 8:00 PM

(Note to winner:  Please pay promptly via PP so that Santa’s SOL elves can put your kind support to work in time for Christmas.)

P1020986.JPG

jm-yellow-divers.jpg.f712a932240dc63b9d406948828b4982.jpg

G.B.O.G.H. -- DT326

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."--M. Mead

Be safe, be smart, be kind.--Gary Crocker, Maine Humorist/Philosopher

Here's a link to Jig Man's Pikie swimming with a moderate/fast retrieve.  (The vid illustrates his 3 oz. Pikie, but I just connected with Andrew and he told me that all of his Pikies (except the diving one) have a similar wake on top.)

G.B.O.G.H. -- DT326

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."--M. Mead

Be safe, be smart, be kind.--Gary Crocker, Maine Humorist/Philosopher