Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Striper Silly

IBSP SNOWY OWL PICTURES

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Hi, I have seen the snowy owls at the park now for the last 3 weeks. I have a real good pair of binoculars and watched them for a while and they are cool looking.  I am looking to buy some professional grade pictures of the snowy owls at IBSP. I would like to give them as Christmas presents and keep some for myself. I am looking for close up pictures and if you have any that were from the past 2 snows this week, that would also be a nice addition. I am knowledgeable about the copyright laws and these are for personal use only.  Please pm me if you have any for sale. Thanks and have a great holiday!

On 12/16/2017 at 6:47 PM, Striper Silly said:

Hi, I have seen the snowy owls at the park now for the last 3 weeks. I have a real good pair of binoculars and watched them for a while and they are cool looking.  I am looking to buy some professional grade pictures of the snowy owls at IBSP. I would like to give them as Christmas presents and keep some for myself. I am looking for close up pictures and if you have any that were from the past 2 snows this week, that would also be a nice addition. I am knowledgeable about the copyright laws and these are for personal use only.  Please pm me if you have any for sale. Thanks and have a great holiday!

Striper,

Not sure if you have got what you were looking for yet, also what size of prints you are looking for?

SG

On 12/17/2017 at 8:05 PM, SurfGazer said:

Striper,

Not sure if you have got what you were looking for yet, also what size of prints you are looking for?

SG

Hi SG, thanks for replying.  I have found a bought a few.  I a would certainly welcome any shots you might have.  I am looking for close up shots, shots while it was snowing and if you have one at night, that would be awesome.  

I've only seen and photographed one Snowy.  It was sitting on the chimney of a beachfront house.  I drove home and grabbed my camera and went back.  Probably took 15 minutes round trip.  He was still there.