Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Whiskyb

The wreck of Hillary Clinton

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xOwSaSl_PGk" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by Whiskyb

I wonder if the GOP can campaign any more without Hillary to run against. The not so Grand but very Elderly Party is still running against Obama and against Bill Clinton, if this Forum is any indication. What can the GOP do to keep her viable as an image, to keep terrorizing their voters, in 2018? 

Whiskyb, whatcha think?

4 mins ago, BrianBM said:

I wonder if the GOP can campaign any more without Hillary to run against. The not so Grand but very Elderly Party is still running against Obama and against Bill Clinton, if this Forum is any indication. What can the GOP do to keep her viable as an image, to keep terrorizing their voters, in 2018? 

Whiskyb, whatcha think?

It's hard to imagine a less likeable Democrat to be nominated for a long time but I have faith in democrats 

Edited by JimG

9 mins ago, BrianBM said:

Whiskyb, whatcha think?

Clips of the future DNC including BLM and the other Anarchists will more than fill the void

10 mins ago, BrianBM said:

I wonder if the Democrats can take Hillary out back and put the old dog down.

She is like a wraith that keeps haunting the party and will continue to do so until she is room temp.