Does anyone know any "swingers"?

Rate this topic

EricJ

That other texting thread reminded me of something....

Two years ago, a friend of mine (another state, plane ride away) texted me and said he and his wife met another couple discreetly. They are only meeting up with people that do not live in the area. They have kids in the local schools, involved in local groups and activities and would not want this to get around. She saw my picture and he knew he could trust me and asked if I could jump on a plane (bring my wife) and nail his wife in the assss because she likes that. Well, my wife is not into the "sharing" thing so that was not happening. 

Meanwhile, he texts me every few days about the topic and on occasion sends me pics of his wife. (no, I am not sharing them so don't ask). Back then, I told him that he and his wife were swingers and he swore they are not swingers. They just will meet a couple once in a while for some fun. Sounds like swingers to me.

Fast forward two years and now they are sending out broadcast text messages to meet at a hotel on Friday night. I was copied on some of these. Bring alcohol and a container of baby wipes because she is going to do 30 guys while the wives watch. If you dont bring your wife, you are not allowed in. So, I told him... dude, I think you are swingers now. He finally admits yeah and my wife is the biggest slut within a few hundred miles. So, two years ago he said they were trying to keep it discreet and only with people who did not live in the area. Now, she walks into a local store and strange women are commenting. So much for keeping it discreet. 

Now, I know there are many people out there who do this but the part that amazed me is that they could find 30 couples from a group of people they already knew who would be willing to participate.

You are just a dirty, smelly fisherman. If a hot girl is making eye contact with you, she is probably a hooker.

Sounds more like she's a hot wife and he is a cuckold.  Some dudes just like to see their wife/girlfriend with other guys.  There is a whole world of alternative lifestyle people out there and you probably know more than you think. They just aren't as open as this couple. 

What should bother you is that he continues to try to include you after you said no.  That should be the end of it.  Unsolicited pictures and the like are not cool of you aren't consenting. 

Sound like a couple a freaks who got married under law but not under God. My concept of marriage and family is much different than that. If I didn’t want to commit to the union of our marriage, which is the two of us being one, I wouldn’t have gotten married. I wouldn’t have them over for dinner.

she is known as a greedy girl i believe.

for the over 40s crowd its very popular. theres internet groups and such. we found out that a Tavern we frequented turned into a swingers joint on a tuesday night when we noticed a bowl of car keys on the bar and an unusual amount of ladies in their 40s and 50s all glammed up.  :eek:

Disclaimer: the above may not represent the actual views of the writer, but may have been expressed sarcastically/ ironically with the sole intention of providing humour. That notwithstanding, the writer retains the right to be emotionally, psychologically or alcohol/substance impaired at the time of writing

(*member formerly known as 'guernseybass')

I agree with Patrick. There are so many today with the "anything goes" mindset that alot of this freak type stuff happens behind closed doors. It's stupid in todays world with all the STD's. And just plain weird :howdy:!

AKN-2 USS Sagittarius

BE ENCOURAGING, NOT DISCOURAGING

<*((())))>< <*((())))><

THIRTY guys?  ye Gods.  Do these people have kids?  If they do, you know the other kids are tormenting them in school. So, I hope they don't. 

Adultery happens.  Affairs on consent of the other spouse (usually just tacit, I won't notice what you're doing) happen, but thirty guys ... that's pathological.  

I have a buddy at work who’s been living this lifestyle for years. He calls it an open relationship. 

His wife is very prim and plain. The girlfriend was the drunkest, wildest woman I’ve ever known. 

He’d show up to company functions with one or the other at random and was himself a totally different person in every way depending on who he was with. 

The girlfriend died of alcohol poisoning a few months ago and I think that part of his life is over. 

She worked for West Marine and I got boat parts at cost for ages. 

At last years Christmas party he, the girlfriend and another plastered couple were at the bar with my wife and I.  One minute they were loudly planning the threesome they were going to have in about 10 minutes. 

The next minute the two girls were ripping each other’s hair out. 

We paid our tab and booked. Monday morning at work was weird to say the least. 

Edited by Rocky_Point_Charlie

Nope.  All my friends (mostly early to late 30's) are very committed the traditional concept of marriage.  Maybe its a small sample size, but growing up most of my friends parents divorced and I think it caused their children years later to approach marriage with caution - none married young, none had children before 30, and none have divorced.  We might joke around about throwings our keys in a bowl, but I'm sure everyone really finds the concept of mutual infidelity disgusting.

I've done stuff I ain't proud of, and the stuff I am proud of is disgusting.

Lord have mercy, the things we do to ourselves.  

I'll make a WAG that the wife decided to let him have his toy because she's just not interested in sex.  Whatever else marriage may bring her, sex is a part that she didn't want to put up with. And he's lucky that West Marine didn't get rid of him. Bringing drunken girlfriends to office parties isn't something that people forget and some managers would take it as a sign of a potential problem.

20 mins ago, BrianBM said:

EricJ, do these folks also like to party with drugs?

Absolutely not. No drugs. 

You are just a dirty, smelly fisherman. If a hot girl is making eye contact with you, she is probably a hooker.