The Riddler

I stand with Seal

Rate this topic

492 posts in this topic

For at least today. I think I would have been so scared I would have ****ed up too and got shot.  

Thankfully this cop was found guilty of murder in Arizona. 

its weird how cop spitters think they have a monopoly on hating police brutality, or unjustified killings :why:

everyone is against it, the only difference is, normal people are able to understand the difference between justified, unjustified, and best case scenario.

End our are insane War on Drugs, and this stuff goes away, overnight. It's our incomprehensibly stupid prohibition of most recreational drugs that is used as the justification for the militarization of the police, and for the way government wipes their asses with are constitutional rights.

Every time you see one of these deals, it's 3/5 that drugs were involved somehow. It's past time we ended this nonsense.

from what I've read, this guys fatal mistake was reaching back to his butt against the explicit instructions from the police while crawling toward the police...chitty reason to get dead in my opinion...

Inexcusable.  That murderer belongs in jail forever.....UNLESS the dead guy was a known murderer thought to be armed and dangerous.  Even then, the dead guy would've had to be a very bad guy for me to side with this assassin.....check that, not assassin just run of the mill murderer (for ditch:laugh:).  

2 mins ago, Reed422 said:

Apparently someone thought he had a gun in his hotel room which turned out to be a airsoft gun. Here's a pic of our not guilty cop:

_89028520_635948869764777043-g1jt5519.jp

Oh, he looks like a douche, lol.

That ***** cops instructions sucked. You could see the confusion on the dude after he was told to put his hands straight in the air and then told to crawl towards him. His mistake was reaching in his back pocket when he was supposed to be crawling, but i think the ***** cop jumped the gun and pulled the trigger out of fear. 

Couple things becoming clear:  1) never, ever even look at a woman at work and, 2) if you're anywhere near a cop your best bet is to just play dead......or you'll be dead.