Cfinnely68

Dental implants.

Rate this topic

33 posts in this topic

Im sure this will turn into a **** show before any real responses but who cares, im drunk. Ive got a tooth that is straight up disgusting and to the point my face feels like im a prison rag doll. My dentist always insists on trying to save teeth by doing root canals and crowns at my expense. Im seriously considering telling him to eff off and just pull it. Or, anyone ever have one of them fancy dental implants where they stick a bolt in your jaw? What do you toothless trash do when you let your teeth rot? 

29 mins ago, MickAff said:

This is the ad on your dental implant thread, you can always go to India

Screenshot_20171208-205352.png

Well who better to work on my teeth than people who dont use toilet paper!

I have an implant and it's fine - but keep in mind of what you're dentist is saying. If you get crowns, the said tooth won't look the same as what you're describing now. And it's cheaper.

And by the way, if you know of any dental schools in your area that accept patients, check them out. I went to Tufts Dental school for my implant and paid a total of about $1,900 (after insurance), which was a lot cheaper than the price a dentist at a private practice quoted me back at the time. The work isn't any less quality and the only thing you have to tolerate (over a regular dentist at a private practice) is extra time...which is because they require instructors to sign off on each step of what's going on, and they usually try to fill their 3 hour blocks (it's lab time for students)...I not only went to them for my implant, due to the lower costs and good service, I now make them my regular 'dentists'...you're assigned the same student per school year (when they graduate), and it's now been 4 years for me

22 mins ago, Cfinnely68 said:

Well who better to work on my teeth than people who dont use toilet paper!

Yeah you're right.... what could possibly go wrong???