UH OH THERE GOES THE DEMOCRAT HOPES TO SHANGHAI THE REPUBLICAINS BEHIND THE FAKE ROY BOY NARRATIVE (R) TRENT FRANKS RESIGNING

Rate this topic

DoOver

It seems Republican Trent Franks is resigning behind asking some women on his staff about being a surrogate.

He didn't ask them to be surrogates, apparently he was just talking about it.

****ING PERVERT PUBES, anyhow.

Edited by DoOver
speiling and wurd compretention

343 Deus Vult John 3:16

Pog Mo Lilly White Thoin

10 hours ago, Sparky said:

Do you believe that Roy Moore is innocent of all accusations? 

My gut tells me there's something to it personally.  I would bet 80% of politicians are disgusting human beings though. Left and Right. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

If all Trent did is talk about surrogacy around female staff, then he shouldn't be forced out, or encouraged to go.  I doubt there's a male in the United States who hasn't said something that some woman found offensive, at one time or another.

If he tried to coerce some staffer into carrying a child, that's wrong, but talking about the subject?  Does anyone know what it is that he's supposed to have said?

Welcome to Stalin's world, where denouncement is enough to get you cut from the herd.

No bullet in the brain yet, but we are getting there.

Politicians and diapers should be changed often and regularly,  invariably for the same reason.

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
Attributed to Abraham Lincoln.