Queensfisher

Grundens herk bibs and cage jacket

21 posts in this topic

I recently lost around 50 lb so I no longer need these they're too big. Grundens large Hercules bibs about  3 years old grundens and a Gage jacket extra large I'm 5-10 was between 210 and 230 lb at the time I use this gear. Everthing fit great with plenty of layers. No rips or tears cuffs and all elastic and pull cords all in great shape everything works fine. $175 shipped tyd conus. Thank you

20171207_165649.jpg

20171207_165805.jpg

20171207_165655.jpg

20171207_170141.jpg

20171207_170156.jpg

20171207_170205.jpg

Just got a returned money order bank said it was fake...should have delt with you nick..whats up yosco. I pmed you

Edited by chumfish
Removed personal info.

Yep same address he's been on here a long time I never seen a fake usps money order maybe some how he got a money order from someone else im really trying to give the benefit of doubt I Googled his name and address and his telephone number comes up but I don't want to cross that line just yet

Wow, never thought that would happen here. 

Something does not sound right, why would some one not take it for asking price if they were sending bogus $$$

Let's see how this pans out......

Good luck

4 hours ago, Queensfisher said:
27 mins ago, NJ Dave said:

Something does not sound right

I don't want to cross that line just yet

I agree. Something is off. Had it been a western union MO I've seen counterfeit ones but a USPS....I guess anything is possible. But it doesnt look to be as he even referenced what the MO was for in the memo area. Why would someone go the extra mile in details knowing its fake.

I don't think it's crossing the line. He gave you his address which is way more info than a simple phone number. I would call.