DragonsLax48

Togaholics NJ

Rate this topic

246 posts in this topic

I know theres a bottom fishing thread but maybe we can get a thread started for all you NJ crab mutilating, cold weather loving, tog fishing freaks! Lets see some pics of those gaint moose tog, successful trips and post some reports on what theyre biting. Jig fish count.

Show some love for the fish with a face that only a fisherman could love.

togging is not something we discuss in public. the less people that know the better.

that being said the boat scene has been pretty dismal.  Our bottom fishing forum trip was horrible. One keeper for 20 guys

Edited by crazybellringer
johnny_pickle likes this

19 mins ago, crazybellringer said:

togging is not something we discuss in public. the less people that know the better.

that being said the boat scene has been pretty dismal.  Our bottom fishing forum trip was horrible. One keeper for 20 guys

Good job downplaying the actual count of 3.  Don't want people running to the boats right now :clap:

40 mins ago, crazybellringer said:

sorry to hear that, that sucks.

the Osprey has been picking some up but working hard for them . if it makes you feel any better the bass boats have been picking up doggies :D

i try togging again next week. the berkley striper club has some good reasonably priced boat trips and the tog one is next week. After that i have five more days off of work and i think  i will jump on the ocean explorer at least one of those days. 

I had tried it from sure in point pleasant.  We used to have a christmas fling at bob pops. Jay and christopher showed me the weights and the rigs for boat fishing and i was on my way.  I wouldn't say i am hooked but i like to do it a couple times a year. It's my favorite boat fishing by far. 

6d941cb5_55b462e5_image.jpeg966ee6fd_20141210_102552.jpegpost-24820-0-12890700-1492025643.gif

1 hour ago, crazybellringer said:

Have you ever togged from a boat? it's a little different.

yea i got the bug last year. The boats can be tough financially but ill get out 3-4 times. I get my fix in early from the jetties