Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fish'nmagician

Local Bookstore.....

Rate this topic

39 posts in this topic

lol. he's young enough to come back to congress. 

 

the Dem Gov will pick another Dem until 2018, fortunately.

 

there goes Little's spurious moral equivalency argument to elect the Pedophile though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, saltydawg said:

You should have "grabbed" one...he would have.

it's nice to see the Dems are willing to push them out of office,

unlike the allegedly morally superior GOP who will stand by degenerates if it means political power.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

it's nice to see the Dems are willing to push them out of office,

unlike the allegedly morally superior GOP who will stand by degenerates if it means political power.

It is good for them. I applaud those who didn't defend their scummy behavior. This should set precedent for future scummy behavior from our officials. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, saltydawg said:

It is good for them. I applaud those who didn't defend their scummy behavior. This should set precedent for future scummy behavior from our officials. 

you don't defend scummy behavior,

you just don't talk about it when it's about Republicans.

 

but I think it's VERY important to understand that not all behavior is equally scummy,

and the specifics matter.

 

I realize that discussing specifics is something you avoid......

it just makes conversations about it less meaningful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

you don't defend scummy behavior,

you just don't talk about it when it's about Republicans.

 

but I think it's VERY important to understand that not all behavior is equally scummy,

and the specifics matter.

 

I realize that discussing specifics is something you avoid......

it just makes conversations about it less meaningful.

I have said multiple times that I agree there are varying degrees of scummy behavior and they require different reactions...not sure why you want to pretend I haven't. 

 

I have also said that Moore should not continue his bid and that more Republicans should pressure him to stop his campaign.

 

If you are going to lie, at least don't lie about stuff where there us written proof on the same site that you are lying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 mins ago, saltydawg said:

I have said multiple times that I agree there are varying degrees of scummy behavior and they require different reactions...not sure why you want to pretend I haven't. 

awesome......

let me know when you are actually willing to discuss it beyond admitting the fact they exist,

because when discussing the consequences you stick to the "scummy behavior" vague accusation.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope. Once again, I have said TO YOU that consequences should be taken on a case-by-case basis. Why do you feel the need to make **** up? Stick with what people type...not what you wish they typed. Speaking of scummy behavior.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

zzzzzz,

have you EVER taken a stab at the specifics,

or do you just state that the consequences should be case by case,

then refuse to discuss the specifics and retreat to the "scummy behavior" mantra.

 

it's a LOT like WMD.

you Republicans found it convenient to discuss WMD rather than specific weapons.

because your arguments crumble with facts.

better to deal with emotion based arguments.

scummy behavior.

weapons of mass destruction,

 

play to feelings not reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, you are playing the "you republicans" game again. 

 

Why can you not have an honest discussion ever? Why do you have to make **** up, demand that one poster defend what other posters typed, argue against some vague group of partisans? Why can't you just act like an adult? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL

if you want to have an honest discussion..... go ahead, I will join you.

this thread was started to laugh about seeing a signed copy of a book entitled "Giant of the Senate" days before he will step down in disgrace.

not sure what you think I am being dishonest about.

I did see the book.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 mins ago, saltydawg said:

It is good for them. I applaud those who didn't defend their scummy behavior. 

honest discussion was derailed for me here.

it was just another lame poke at me accusing me of defending "scummy behavior"
I wish you would just talk like an adult.

 

but you don't

so here we are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not sure what consequences you think we still need to discuss. I have addressed each of those in trouble for pervin'...are there others that you feel are getting short shrift? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.