PhillyHillBilly

WTT LS69 Glider

8 posts in this topic

Just acquired this from the Xmas family auction and had no idea it was so large. It's about 8".  The only working scale I have at the moment only goes to 100 grams (3.5 oz) and this maxes it out.  I'd guess it's around 5 oz and as such, something I'll never use.

intersted in any of the following - used is fine

smaller ls69 glider 

BI green BM wadd or needle

Loaded or new red fins (atypical colors)

Could probably be tempted with other plugs too.  I've got $47 into the plug (albeit for charity) and would expect similar value in return.  

IMG_1965.JPG

On 12/5/2017 at 10:03 PM, PhillyHillBilly said:

Just acquired this from the Xmas family auction and had no idea it was so large. It's about 8".  The only working scale I have at the moment only goes to 100 grams (3.5 oz) and this maxes it out.  I'd guess it's around 5 oz and as such, something I'll never use.

intersted in any of the following - used is fine

smaller ls69 glider 

BI green BM wadd or needle

Loaded or new red fins (atypical colors)

Could probably be tempted with other plugs too.  I've got $47 into the plug (albeit for charity) and would expect similar value in return.  

IMG_1965.JPG

Any interest in a BI green BM 2oz darter? 

12 hours ago, seed420 said:

Any interest in a BI green BM 2oz darter? 

Possibly.  I've already got one but it's something I'll use.  

I'd like to let the thread run another day or two to see if a Wadd or needle or something I don't have pops up. 

8 mins ago, PhillyHillBilly said:

Possibly.  I've already got one but it's something I'll use.  

I'd like to let the thread run another day or two to see if a Wadd or needle or something I don't have pops up. 

No worries man. I’ll post a picture after I get home from work. See the darter is one I won’t really fish, I make my own that swim exactly the same way as the BM but I would fish the glider.