flysully

DOA's TERROR EYES SELECTION TO SELL

8 posts in this topic

Bought a big pack (47 pc. set) of what I've found to be very successful DOA Terror Eyes ,from their website, to fish when I winter in Florida. Used some but, due to vacation rescheduling, need to sell the bulk of what I bought from DOA. All I've found were very successful fishing the FL Gulf for snook, trout and jacks. Same colors, sometimes top notch for pompano! Top colors and weights for these Florida Gulf Coast selected fish. I've been advised by SOL forum members to advertise in the Florida forum rather than the BST forum so here goes. I'm willing to get $35 for this assortment, which is way way BELOW list price considering 74 pieces of TerrorEyz lures of different colors Plus different weighted eyes, and includes the DOA tackle box. I would ask to split the shipping cost, whatever it might be to your location. Any interest? 

DOA TerrorEze 002 (Small).JPG

DOA TerrorEze 001 (Small).JPG

Edited by flysully

On 12/5/2017 at 5:21 PM, flysully said:

I've been advised by SOL forum members to advertise in the Florida forum rather than the BST forum

I fear that you were given bad advice - all selling must take place in the BST forums - I will move the thread for you :)

Just back from the post office. Considering the DOA tackle box plus 47 lures + eyes makes for a heavy box, it would cost me $10.00 to ship to your zip. Yes, I could do $30 if we split shipping which would add $5 to your order. Let me know.