moonbat

Deutche Bank Subpoenaed to Relinquish MLIC's Bank Account Info

Rate this topic

75 posts in this topic

I wondered about this during the campaign-- won't release tax records, stiffed contractors, bankruptcies, banks in NY won't lend money, never is heard a discouraging word about Putie and Russia.

Hail to the MLIC?

Mueller wouldn't do this without a reason IMO.

Special prosecutor Robert Mueller zeroed in on President Donald Trump’s business dealings with Deutsche Bank AG as his investigation into alleged Russian meddling in U.S. elections widens.

Mueller issued a subpoena to Germany’s largest lender several weeks ago, forcing the bank to submit documents on its relationship with Trump and his family, according to a person briefed on the matter, who asked not to be identified because the action has not been announced.

“Deutsche Bank always cooperates with investigating authorities in all countries,” the lender said in a statement to Bloomberg Tuesday, declining to provide additional information.

All Deutsche Bank has to do is respond with the same speed to supply documents as the FBI and DOJ have with requests from Congressional oversight committees.

That should cover Trumps first term at least, and beyond it will be hard for prosecutors to build a case on redacted documents similar to what the FBI and DOJ have been providing.

Edited by zybathegeek

"we have forwarded your request to our medieval monastery and our monks will get right onto copying those records onto velum... um... as soon a brother Snailius recovers from his heart problems and finishes vespers"

2 hours ago, Sparky said:

That's a great way to start an open and honest conversation :waiting:

Oh pleeeeeeze.  Laugh a little.

This forum uses cute or not so cute names to label public figures all the time.  Given that this thing is where I thought it would eventually end up, I thought it would, this acronym seems appropriate.

So for example, if we were talking his support for Roy Moore, I would refer to him as the GIC.

If it was the Donald simply being the Donald I would use, DIC.

So by fast track it right to name calling it helps add to the pile of **** this forum has become.

Sorry, I'm not trying to single you out. The amount of tribalism in this place makes a real discussion damn near impossible.

4 mins ago, Sparky said:

So by fast track it right to name calling it helps add to the pile of **** this forum has become.

Sorry, I'm not trying to single you out. The amount of tribalism in this place makes a real discussion damn near impossible.

I am a non-partisan in this btw.  I had no dog in the fight and am equally comfortable with Hillary stuff as well.  I do hear you, though.

And again, I will say, this is exactly where I thought this would go.  We like to connect dots in this forum some more tenuous than others.  This made sense from before the "Russia meddled in the election." thing.

For me it began with non release of tax returns, knowledge that no banks would do business with him any more because of his defaults and bankruptcies, and yet here he is building stuff left and right. 

How?

3 mins ago, moonbat said:

I am a non-partisan in this btw.  I had no dog in the fight and am equally comfortable with Hillary stuff as well.  I do hear you, though.

And again, I will say, this is exactly where I thought this would go.  We like to connect dots in this forum some more tenuous than others.  This made sense from before the "Russia meddled in the election." thing.

For me it began with non release of tax returns, knowledge that no banks would do business with him any more because of his defaults and bankruptcies, and yet here he is building stuff left and right. 

How?

Ask the IRS.

1 hour ago, moonbat said:

How?

Yeah. Bulleffing****, lol. Non partisan my ass.

In case you hadn't already heard, this story is just more FAKE NEWS

Bank records have not been subpoenaed by Mueller.