Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sfbaytf

Trump

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Back in the 80's he was on top of the world. Book Art of the Deal a best seller and everywhere-even on the checkout stands at the supermarket. Then it all went to his head and he went a venture too far and ended up using the bankruptcy laws to shield himself-as a side note due to the way money and lobbying work in Washington, businesses and corporations can use the bankruptcy laws to shield themselves and their assets, but student loans, and homeowners with mortgages under water cannot-this doesn't prevent the big financial institutions who made the bad loans to homeowners and students from writing off bad loans or getting bailed out by big government.

I don't think the country can afford a student loan bailout after a financial industry bailout so the younger generation is screwed. I guess that's life.

What I'm waiting to see is how Trump will weasel his way out of his lies and a tweet too far. I'm sure he will especially when backed by a bought off GOP, but the damage done will be huge.

1 min ago, sfbaytf said:

..........What I'm waiting to see is how Trump will weasel his way out of his lies and a tweet too far. I'm sure he will especially when backed by a bought off GOP, but the damage done will be huge.

Weasel out?  He gets through life fully convinced that he is the greatest living human in history, and laughs himself to sleep every thinking about how common folk like you (and me) think he's the one in a mess.

13 mins ago, sfbaytf said:

Back in the 80's he was on top of the world. Book Art of the Deal a best seller and everywhere-even on the checkout stands at the supermarket. Then it all went to his head and he went a venture too far and ended up using the bankruptcy laws to shield himself-as a side note due to the way money and lobbying work in Washington, businesses and corporations can use the bankruptcy laws to shield themselves and their assets, but student loans, and homeowners with mortgages under water cannot-this doesn't prevent the big financial institutions who made the bad loans to homeowners and students from writing off bad loans or getting bailed out by big government.

I don't think the country can afford a student loan bailout after a financial industry bailout so the younger generation is screwed. I guess that's life.

What I'm waiting to see is how Trump will weasel his way out of his lies and a tweet too far. I'm sure he will especially when backed by a bought off GOP, but the damage done will be huge.

So, just when did Trump declare bankruptcy?

23 mins ago, sfbaytf said:

Don't forget, Obama brought the Government into the College Tuition Loans. the high % of usury is purely a Democrat High Tax for those who owe the Government for their College Education.  As piss poor as it was!

Trump had nothing to do with College loans. Why don't you tweet him ad say thank you. He will come up with a sensible way for all the folks to pay back their College loans.

Edited by RJ

17 mins ago, Wraith said:

He's talking about some of Trumps businesses.

Just now, fjr419 said:

Nope, "Then it all went to his head and he went a venture too far and ended up using the bankruptcy laws to shield himself". His words. Can't call it fake news, how about 'fake posts'................

17 mins ago, fjr419 said:

Obama’s only biz venture was cash for clunkers. Y’all decide who is better at biz..............

5 mins ago, fjr419 said:

I'll let him explain it but that's how I read his post. 

One could interpret it that way, but that is not what was posted. Most of my adult life has revolved around my 'not' using interpretations. 'Guessing' wrong was never an option. 

1 hour ago, Wraith said:

Said he used bankruptcy laws- (Chapter 11) where exactly did I say he declared bankruptcy?  That something YOU injected.

8 hours ago, sfbaytf said:

Do you have some sort f question to Propose or discuss, or are you just crying?

9 hours ago, sfbaytf said:

Said he used bankruptcy laws- (Chapter 11) where exactly did I say he declared bankruptcy?  That something YOU injected.

Um.... Your first sentence here? Do you purposely blur the line between personal and corporate, or is it just ignorance?