Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aquacide

Roy Moore caught lying agaim

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

At a Nov. 29 rally at a church in the south Alabama town of Theodore, Moore said, “Let me state once again: I do not know any of these women, did not date any of these women and have not engaged in any sexual misconduct with anyone.”

Delray Beach, Fla. — Debbie Wesson Gibson was in her attic hauling out boxes of Christmas decorations last week when she noticed a storage bin she said she had forgotten about. Inside was a scrapbook from her senior year of high school, and taped to a page titled “Those Who Inspire” was a graduation card.

Happy graduation Debbie,” it read in slanted cursive handwriting. “I wanted to give you this card myself. I know that you’ll be a success in anything you do. Roy.”

The inscription, Gibson said, was written by Roy Moore, the Alabama Republican nominee for U.S. Senate who in recent days has repeatedly denied the accounts of five women who told The Washington Post that he pursued them when they were teenagers.

Mark Songer, a former FBI forensic examiner now with the firm Robson Forensic, examined an image of the graduation card at The Post’s request and said that it “appears to be naturally prepared.” Songer also compared an image of the yearbook inscription to the image of the graduation card and said that “the style of writing, as well as certain letter features, appear to be similar.” He stressed the need for a full and comprehensive handwriting examination to arrive at a final conclusion.

whoops.

true. and their paid foreign trolls will post a dozen stories a day each on the net, fb and twitter with no source or byline attacking the women, slut shaming, giving sick justification to the actions of a pedophile.

13 mins ago, Aquacide said:

true. and their paid foreign trolls will post a dozen stories a day each on the net, fb and twitter with no source or byline attacking the women, slut shaming, giving sick justification to the actions of a pedophile.

That's no way to talk about a future US Senator.... Tsk... Tsk...