Belmo

This is Us

Rate this topic

32 posts in this topic

Modern Family was good for a couple seasons but you can only drag the same humor around for so long before it gets really bad. Its too bad Vergara's accent outweighs her tits.

Edited by fishinambition

I just woke up! That **** puts me to sleep faster than Moe putting the rag soaked in ether over Curley's mouth and nose!

It might be great. I don't know, because I'm asleep before the opening credits roll.

16 mins ago, fishinambition said:

Its too bad Vergara's accent outweighs her tits.

yep its like audiocide. such an ugly accent for such a hot chick. 

11 hours ago, fishinambition said:

Modern Family was good for a couple seasons but you can only drag the same humor around for so long before it gets really bad. Its too bad Vergara's accent outweighs her tits.

She nust have a heavy voice then....!!!!!

Ever wonder why anything designated as chick flicks or television series always seem to translate into them crying? I think men prefer to laugh or be seduced by sexy. 

If you think this is us is bad try parenthood.  Same formula - everyone talks at the same time, there are like 27 seperate storylines running at once, and nothing actually happens except that the guys slowly turn into women and the women get upset and cry.  Throw in a smattering of minorities, disabled children, a gay or two, and a progressive social agenda and congratulations, here's your emmy.

4 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

The way people talk about it, I take great pride in saying " no" when people ask me if I watch it. 

$10 says you can't make it to the first commercial break.