BrianBM

A Trump / Moore speculation

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

The President has now explicitly endorsed Judge Moore in his run for the Senate.  

Both parties conduct their own polls on major races, and rarely disclose the results to the public (especially if the trend is unfavorable.)  President Trump had been cautious initially about buying into this race, noting correctly that nothing's been proved.  

Does his sudden, active involvement indicate that the polls say Moore needs help?  Surprising if true, but ya never know. 

10 mins ago, Santiago II said:

More likely, the opposite. 

He wouldn't wade in with a high probability of victory

I tend to agree, Trump doesn't like to lose. Don't think he would back Moore if there was a chance of him losing.

Trump is holding a "rally" in Pensacola, FL.  Close enough to the AL boarder to be Trump Alabama base, but he still won't be in Alabama.  How clever.   Trump is an idiot and the fact that he is backing Moore is testament.    

51 mins ago, Riverboat33 said:

I tend to agree, Trump doesn't like to lose. Don't think he would back Moore if there was a chance of him losing.

83EB9ECE-1FEB-4E29-919F-775B54611F46.jpeg.a0fbe0ab4a6bf014d3f74bf4881153a5.jpeg

1 hour ago, PeterO said:

83EB9ECE-1FEB-4E29-919F-775B54611F46.jpeg.a0fbe0ab4a6bf014d3f74bf4881153a5.jpeg

Exactly, that one taught him a lesson, it will not happen this time.

Are you aware, that was a primary ?  You know, two Republicans running against each other.  I don't have time to explain the entire process to you.

2 hours ago, Riverboat33 said:

Exactly, that one taught him a lesson, it will not happen this time.

Are you aware, that was a primary ?  You know, two Republicans running against each other.  I don't have time to explain the entire process to you.

Oh please take the time to explain the entire process, I could use a good laugh.  You really are amusing, you make me laugh; you’re a funny guy.  Thx.

10 hours ago, Maine Guide said:

I think he’s just trying to give the Left a new outrage. Get them off the Flynn FBI tweet and who tweeted it Matter. 

That's my thinking. After his endorsed candidate lost in Virginia, he may have been gun shy.

I figured if he wanted to take the spotlight off the Flynn thing he'd just have a tweet storm about some new aspect of Hillary. 

I suspect his base is shrinking a little and now he can appeal to some real hard core nut jobs 

Edited by JohnP

5 hours ago, PeterO said:

Oh please take the time to explain the entire process, I could use a good laugh.  You really are amusing, you make me laugh; you’re a funny guy.  Thx.

That was personal......

A primary is a process where by the leading favorite candidate employs the leadership of the party to produce an uneven field, limiting debates for example. News casters that are friendly to the leading candidate provide them with the debate questions so they appear to be smarter than the others. If the number two candidate gets out of hand, the party officials step in and correct the rules. Then when the number two candidate is finally defeated, he finally receives his pay off. The leading candidate can then enter the convention looking as if they had worked their way to the top in a heated race, meaning they are ready to do battle in the main event. Usually it works out fine, so long as the favorite candidate doesn’t develope a tumor and start flopping about at ceremonies and such.

Cheaters never win because winners never cheat. Trump is a winner.

1 hour ago, FishinMortician said:

That was personal......

A primary is a process where by the leading favorite candidate employs the leadership of the party to produce an uneven field, limiting debates for example. News casters that are friendly to the leading candidate provide them with the debate questions so they appear to be smarter than the others. If the number two candidate gets out of hand, the party officials step in and correct the rules. Then when the number two candidate is finally defeated, he finally receives his pay off. The leading candidate can then enter the convention looking as if they had worked their way to the top in a heated race, meaning they are ready to do battle in the main event. Usually it works out fine, so long as the favorite candidate doesn’t develope a tumor and start flopping about at ceremonies and such.

Cheaters never win because winners never cheat. Trump is a winner.

Very well written in easy to understand language.  So easy, even a Liberal can follow.