Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
codfish

Fishermen's advise to President Trump

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

You would like Trump should be like the last pResident what went on Ted O'Baxters Show and said "there is no corruption at the IRS, not even a smidgen?"

Just now, Riverboat33 said:

1st amendment, everyone has the right to free tweet.

They sure do. Even if it makes their attorney go crazy by, at least, semi-incriminating oneself. :th:

3D chess, lol. He can't even get as far as the implications of his 1st move. lol.

2 mins ago, patchyfog said:

They sure do. Even if it makes their attorney go crazy by, at least, semi-incriminating oneself. :th:

3D chess, lol. He can't even get as far as the implications of his 1st move. lol.

I can't believe he is sooo stupid, and the geniuses haven't been able to hang anything on him in a year.

All clients should drive their attorneys crazy. :howdy:

34 mins ago, Riverboat33 said:

I can't believe he is sooo stupid, and the geniuses haven't been able to hang anything on him in a year.

All clients should drive their attorneys crazy. :howdy:

He may not get impeached, because that's a political process, and Reps rule now.

The investigation is still in progress. Neither of us know what will happen next, one way or the other. I recognize that on my end. You think that because there isn't incontrovertible evidence today, there's either nothing, or it's all over. That ain't a good or prudent way to think and post, IMO.

P.S. There's lots of things are are known already, incontrovertably.

5 mins ago, patchyfog said:

He may not get impeached, because that's a political process, and Reps rule now.

The investigation is still in progress. Neither of us know what will happen next, one way or the other. I recognize that on my end. You think that because there isn't incontrovertible evidence today, there's either nothing, or it's all over. That ain't a good or prudent way to think and post, IMO.

P.S. There's lots of things are are known already, incontrovertably.

I didn't say that nothing would happen in the future, I just said they haven't got him yet.

Read what I write, not what you want to hear.

Trump tweeting about fake news again-ever heard the story of the person who cried wolf one too many times?

Trump being his own worse enemy - enough said.

American public tired of Trump and his die hard supporters who blindly support him? Yeah you're Christians and you went after Clinton and Obama, but give Trump a pass for his lies?

The Democrats got bitch slapped when they had absolute power and now that the far right holds absolute power they are exempt? Yeah RIGHT...

A little humility goes a long way and it's time for Trump and his dies hard supporters show a Little...if its not too late.

I kind of like his ability to go directly to the people, this bypassing the commie media types translating for us. Telling us what he really means.

So far, his tweets have him well ahead, so we might as well get used to the idea that the media is irrelevant now.