HopHead

Pink is raising her kids gender-neutral

Rate this topic

337 posts in this topic

And before you ask why I was reading page six.....I was perusing the sports section hoping to catch the axing of ben "slickback" handley.  Hope he takes beckham with him.

Pink seems so normal otherwise

Hop there is a guy in the BST selling a pool table with your avatar.  Thought it was you at first and thought:  "Hop should have a nicer pool table than that"

I think you should challenge him to a duel to determine who gets to keep the avatar.

8 mins ago, PhillyHillBilly said:

Pink seems so normal otherwise

Hop there is a guy in the BST selling a pool table with your avatar.  Thought it was you at first and thought:  "Hop should have a nicer pool table than that"

I think you should challenge him to a duel to determine who gets to keep the avatar.

The nerve of that bastard!

14 mins ago, FrankStar said:

People who want everyone else to leave them alone so they can do their own thing seem very intolerant of others who want to do their own thing.

Right up until the point you get called some variety of phobe for referring to a female as a female.

19 mins ago, FrankStar said:

People who want everyone else to leave them alone so they can do their own thing seem very intolerant of others who want to do their own thing.

Her kids she can do what she wants.... doesn't mean we can't have a good laugh at her expense 

11 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

These people are screwballs... out of touch with reality etc....

Just doing her part to further the erosion.