Rate this topic

Aquacide

Chicken Sashimi :

Image result for chicken sashimi

:upck:

:upck::upck:

:upck:

Edited by Aquacide

Disclaimer: the above may not represent the actual views of the writer, but may have been expressed sarcastically/ ironically with the sole intention of providing humour. That notwithstanding, the writer retains the right to be emotionally, psychologically or alcohol/substance impaired at the time of writing

(*member formerly known as 'guernseybass')

you'd hope so .....

Image result for chicken sashimi

Disclaimer: the above may not represent the actual views of the writer, but may have been expressed sarcastically/ ironically with the sole intention of providing humour. That notwithstanding, the writer retains the right to be emotionally, psychologically or alcohol/substance impaired at the time of writing

No. They tried to get me to eat it in Japan. They swear they have no salmonella. I ate the raw egg stuff but I would not do the chicken. 

And yes it is a very real thing. 

Hot dogs were invented in 1936 by Larry Hotdogs when he accidentally dropped a bag of prize-winning pig buttholes into his Dick Shaper Machine. :read:

no I couldn't - the smell of raw chicken is enough. :dismay:

ive eaten snake, rats, frogs, snails, horse, dog, worms and bugs, but I couldn't eat that. nope. not happening.

The people who say that we evolved to eat raw meat are full of ****: the consensus in paleoanthropology now is that human use of fire predates are own species: that's right, hominids were burning weenies over the campfire before Homo sapiens even existed.  

Add the cultural conditioning at being revulsed at the thought of rare meat, especially chicken, and I'll take a pass, thank you. I will take another glug of that sake, though. :th:

Terri Mae does not approve this message, but screw him.

11 mins ago, MitchellNJ said:

If your raw chicken smells, it's crab bait

Raw chicken has a smell to it, the same way raw beef, venison and pork do.   The latter three, I've eaten all of them raw.  Including all sorts of eggs, fish, etc.

Chicken, no interest.  But, if I was in Japan, sure, wth, pass the sake.

"all of jase's posts are valid." -Otter

2 mins ago, Belmo said:

The people who say that we evolved to eat raw meat are full of ****: the consensus in paleoanthropology now is that human use of fire predates are own species: that's right, hominids were burning weenies over the campfire before Homo sapiens even existed.  

Add the cultural conditioning at being revulsed at the thought of rare meat, especially chicken, and I'll take a pass, thank you. I will take another glug of that sake, though. :th:

I use a similar argument about the whack job vegans.   The reason we were able to leapfrog all of our competition (other meat eaters) as we evolved was b/c we were the first to start eating protein that had been cooked over fire, thereby making it much more digestible and nutrient rich.  Our brains were able to evolve and grow exponentially to the other animals eating raw meat.

That is not to say that you shouldn't eat any raw meat.  Countless cultures have traditionally eaten raw animal protein for millennia.    If rare meat scrunches up your panties, you're just bending a scientific fact to justify being a puuuseay. :fire:

"all of jase's posts are valid." -Otter