Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JaseB

Good Shoot Prerequisite Listening

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

As much as we discuss the cops use of force, this really should be required listening before being allowed to comment on police shootings.

Aside from TTT shenanigins, this was one of the better done and enlightening podcasts I've listened to in a long time.

The show is called More Perfect, the episode is Mr. Graham and the Reasonable Man.

Check it out.

I'm not listening to all that. 

Net, net, officers have a right to protect themselves. When the man exited the vehicle his actions could be construed as flanking the officers and dividing their attention. I watch LIVE PD! many intoxicated persons exclaim, "I have a medical condition" :rolleyes:

:v:

1 hour ago, gadwall8 said:

I'm not listening to all that. 

Net, net, officers have a right to protect themselves. When the man exited the vehicle his actions could be construed as flanking the officers and dividing their attention. I watch LIVE PD! many intoxicated persons exclaim, "I have a medical condition" :rolleyes:

:v:

Shame.  You would have really enjoyed the second half of it.

If a police officer is going to use the "I felt threatened" excuse for using deadly force, he/she better not be an assbaby wipe of a  wimp, like that Somali guy in MN.