SaltWaterRooky

Mobile Spamming

Rate this topic

2 posts in this topic

Whenever I try to use my mobile devices to look at this page I get spammed by either Walmart or Amazon.com. I have to exit out of my browser and restart it again. I do not have this issue with any other pages on my mobile devices. It's extremely annoying and I just wanted to let you know.

12 mins ago, SaltWaterRooky said:

Whenever I try to use my mobile devices to look at this page I get spammed by either Walmart or Amazon.com. I have to exit out of my browser and restart it again. I do not have this issue with any other pages on my mobile devices. It's extremely annoying and I just wanted to let you know.

It's not spam, it's not legitimate advertising - no doubt you are using Android devices. There's an entire thread devoted to this in this forum - you need to do more than restart your browser to make it stop - there are instructions in this thread:

There is no popup advertisement on this site - there is no Android device targeted spam on this site - we don't allow either. It's even more annoying to me, I promise...there's nothing I can do about it, it's on your phone, not this site - which means you have to remove it from your phone...I can't do it for you. I've done tons of research and have posted instructions in the thread linked above.

TimS