dbjpb

gear bucket

12 posts in this topic

Any ideas how to put some type of divider in a gear bucket. Looking to separate a few lures. 

Thanks for your input

Caribbean Center Bucket

Edited by dbjpb

I'd just get some corrugated plastic dividers or make my own & make a pizza pattern, cut to size & hot glue gun the whole thing together....

DIVIDER.jpg.eb430c8092833c06adb14864b8286b45.jpg

Db, go to the home center stores and look in the fluorescent light area. You should be able to find a clear thin wall tube that goes over the fl, lamps to protect them. Cut to size.

If they done sell them anymore, go to a elec supply house and they will have them.  

Good ideas, but what about a smaller bucket attached inside with enough room for plugs to hang by the rear hook between them, and you still have a bucket to dump rigs etc in.

4 hours ago, staktup said:

Why not round plastic tubes to fill it up?

Tennis cans, VOSS water bottles with the necks cut off or fluorescent bulb protectors cut to size

I did that with the fluorescent bulb protectors.  Works pretty good.

John that is what I was thinking. I found an old peanut butter jar that fits in there pretty good. Since I have mostly single hooks

on my lures I can hang them over the side of the peanut butter jar by the hook. I think it will work pretty good at keeping the 

plugs separated.   Thanks for all the tips.