superstriper

how bad are the dems

Rate this topic

33 posts in this topic

Hopefully Roy Moore beats up a reporter before the election so the liberals actually have something to squeal about.

I hear Gloria Alred is getting involved.  that should be good for a bump in the polls for Roy Moore.

Edited by jkrock

Trump is a sexual predator and he is President as Clinton was so why not Roy Moore?

Our country..... America ... is in shambles politically 

2 mins ago, Shipwreck said:

Its so exhausting listening to the lies tumble from the lefts maw.

The statement was "Trump is a sexual predator".  This is not a "lie".   He said he could kiss women and grab them by their ****, recorded, in his own words.  This is a fact in his own words.  These actions that he described would be sexual assault, that makes him a sexual predator.    

Exhausting as it may sound, it is an indisputable fact.  But I guess "facts" don't matter?

If Trump was so cavalier in his statements (factual statements), I can only imagine what other transgressions he has committed.

The so called "lies" tumbled from the mouth of Trump, not the lefts maw.  

23 mins ago, KnewBee said:

The statement was "Trump is a sexual predator".  This is not a "lie".   He said he could kiss women and grab them by their ****, recorded, in his own words.  This is a fact in his own words.  These actions that he described would be sexual assault, that makes him a sexual predator.    

Exhausting as it may sound, it is an indisputable fact.  But I guess "facts" don't matter?

If Trump was so cavalier in his statements (factual statements), I can only imagine what other transgressions he has committed.

The so called "lies" tumbled from the mouth of Trump, not the lefts maw.  

I wonder what statements you have made in the past that you would regret if they were recorded without your knowledge.

17 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

I wonder what statements you have made in the past that you would regret if they were recorded without your knowledge.

A plethora, but I am not running for office, I am not the former president of the Foundation for Moral Law, I am not espousing biblical morals or proselytizing to others about how they should conduct themselves as Roy Moore is 

Edited by KnewBee

Just now, KnewBee said:

A plethora, but I am not running for office, I am not the former president of the Foundation for Moral Law, I am not espousing biblical morals or proselytizing to others about how they should conduct themselves.   

And how would you attempt to explain it if you were?

or would you just drop out?

Just now, Gotcow? said:

And how would you attempt to explain it if you were?

or would you just drop out?

I would never run for anything, far too many skeletons in my closet.   

If I ever had to "explain" my past behaviors or statements, I guess I would say something to the effect of "that was then, this is now".  Still wouldn't be a viable excuse for any offensive or potentially "criminal" behavior.    

2 mins ago, KnewBee said:

I would never run for anything, far too many skeletons in my closet.   

If I ever had to "explain" my past behaviors or statements, I guess I would say something to the effect of "that was then, this is now".  Still wouldn't be a viable excuse for any offensive or potentially "criminal" behavior.    

A well measured response that most would accept.

unless of course you were running as a Republican.    :D