Njsurfer90

WTB In shore rod 7ft to 8ft

17 posts in this topic

WTB in shore rod a 7ft or 8ft  for back bays maybe with a 3k size reel if anyone has something collecting dust around and willing to sell . Let’s see what you got I would prefer if is in the north jersey area thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ill sell my Sloopster Dark Matter inshore for $150! used 3 times    still like new  its a 7ft rated 6-12 but can deadlift 9lbs   rated 3/8 to 1 but have trown upto 1 1/2 on it  it is split grip..see JandH... im in NJ So pick up is possible  i also have a star plasma full cork grip that has been used 4 times rated 10-17  rated 3/8 1-1/4..this is 2013 model and it is made in USA..new ones have split grip this is full cork...$150 as well  both rods look new and are 7ft....star plasma had a clash 4000 on it and sloopster dark matter had a stradic 3000/ clash 4000 too..both of these rods are over 200 dollars new!

Edited by GreenMachine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GreenMachine said:

ill sell my Sloopster Dark Matter inshore for $150! used 3 times    still like new  its a 7ft rated 6-12 but can deadlift 9lbs   rated 3/8 to 1 but have trown upto 1 1/2 on it  it is split grip..see JandH... im in NJ So pick up is possible  i also have a star plasma full cork grip that has been used 4 times rated 10-17  rated 3/8 1-1/4..this is 2013 model and it is made in USA..new ones have split grip this is full cork...$150 as well  both rods look new and are 7ft....star plasma had a clash 4000 on it and sloopster dark matter had a stradic 3000/ clash 4000 too..both of these rods are over 200 dollars new!

I know the rod I was looking to get a dark matter .. but le me see if anyone post anything else here of what they have if not I’ll be interested in the dark matter 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Njsurfer90 said:

I know the rod I was looking to get a dark matter .. but le me see if anyone post anything else here of what they have if not I’ll be interested in the dark matter 

sounds good   let me know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And if you want a reel I will sell you a Clash 4000 used less than 5 times with 20 lb yellow power pro braid on it ... great shape like new for 120 bucks too ... i have a lot of stuff trying to sell off.   Another possibility is a falcon low rider salt reds spin I have used a handful of times great shape.  MF action ..12-20lb rated 3/8-3/4 but I used to throw 15 SPs on it all the time.   120 bucks for that too.  Clash is currently sitting on that.  Would let the set go for 225 if bought together 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

54 mins ago, GreenMachine said:

And if you want a reel I will sell you a Clash 4000 used less than 5 times with 20 lb yellow power pro braid on it ... great shape like new for 120 bucks too ... i have a lot of stuff trying to sell off.   Another possibility is a falcon low rider salt reds spin I have used a handful of times great shape.  MF action ..12-20lb rated 3/8-3/4 but I used to throw 15 SPs on it all the time.   120 bucks for that too.  Clash is currently sitting on that.  Would let the set go for 225 if bought together 

Ok how about $125 for the dark matter and $100 for the clash ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi!

I'm probably too late here.

I'm selling absolutely everything: boat, motor, trailer, and all my fishing gear.

 

I have a GLoomis E6X 843S SJR, 7', medium-heavy, fast, 8-15, 3/16-5/8, and a Stradic 3000FK.

$225 shipped PayPal for the combo, if you're interested.

 

OK  Nj, I knew I was late. Offer withdrawn.

P1040384.JPG.c8ca2b76ea0dda4f6a0a3dd8557dc74f.JPGP1040385.JPG.cc81ac56cedfab96a0873101e57e4d69.JPGP1040386.JPG.59420e7277884ab1f21a8d2b38352fff.JPGP1040391.JPG.0736bd57764221b470ed894e054c8e71.JPG

Edited by bunnymoney

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

have a new fin nor 7' 11  ' 75.00   10 TO 17 LB TEST    3/8 to 1 1/2  oz        and a very good condition st croix 6'6'  8 TO 12 LB TEST 1/4   TO 5/8 LURES  50.00 pick up lbi nj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, bunnymoney said:

Hi!

I'm probably too late here.

I'm selling absolutely everything: boat, motor, trailer, and all my fishing gear.

 

I have a GLoomis E6X 843S SJR, 7', medium-heavy, fast, 8-15, 3/16-5/8, and a Stradic 3000FK.

$225 shipped PayPal for the combo, if you're interested.

P1040384.JPG.c8ca2b76ea0dda4f6a0a3dd8557dc74f.JPGP1040385.JPG.cc81ac56cedfab96a0873101e57e4d69.JPGP1040386.JPG.59420e7277884ab1f21a8d2b38352fff.JPGP1040391.JPG.0736bd57764221b470ed894e054c8e71.JPG

Thanks for the offer I already made a deal with green machine I appreciate your offer to post this thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 mins ago, sonny two said:

have a new fin nor 7' 11  ' 75.00   10 TO 17 LB TEST    3/8 to 1 1/2  oz        and a very good condition st croix 6'6'  8 TO 12 LB TEST 1/4   TO 5/8 LURES  50.00 pick up lbi nj

Thanks sonny I already made a deal with green machine I appreciate it thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.