albacized

Some 'Terminator' trivia

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

A little 'did you know?'

Arnold Schwarzenegger was not the first choice for that role. OJ Simpson was, but that idea was ultimately dropped because the producer didn't thing OJ looked enough like a killer

1 min ago, Belmo said:

I'm proud that I've never watched that awful movie.q

I've never seen it either...LOL. I was just listening to a Harvey Weinstein interview, who was discussing his own interview with Arnold Schwarzenegger

16 mins ago, Mokes said:

You would rather a nice Rom-Com and a bottle of Shiraz?

No, those movies suck too! :D

The last movie I saw that I really liked was an obscure documentary called My Architect, which was about Louis Kahn. And that was over 10 years ago. Every time I get dragged to another movie, I'm reminded of how much movies, virtually all of them, suck balls. 

43 mins ago, Belmo said:

No, those movies suck too! :D

The last movie I saw that I really liked was an obscure documentary called My Architect, which was about Louis Kahn. And that was over 10 years ago. Every time I get dragged to another movie, I'm reminded of how much movies, virtually all of them, suck balls. 

I saw that one.... didn’t like it

Another tid bit, Arnold was filming Conan the Barbarian when he closed the deal on playing the Terminator. James Cameron sent him a pair of boots to try on for the role, one of the actors on set asked Arnold what the boots were for, he replied "for some **** movie"