patchyfog

The Deep State

Rate this topic

71 posts in this topic

Yo, righties! Because the Deep State is way more of a right-wing than left-wing thing (granted, lefties have a version, but it's not nearly as conspiratorial, IMHO. Left-leaners seem to pay more attention to conspiracies that Hide In Plain Sight! (which, in my judgement, are the worst most dangerous kind))

With that in mind, what's the Deep State? And does the Deep State have an ideological leaning?

Edited by patchyfog

The coming events of the next few months will define it better than I can explain it. It'll be more fun to watch it unfold too. :th: 

3 mins ago, J said:

The coming events of the next few months will define it better than I can explain it. It'll be more fun to watch it unfold too. :th: 

It will be fun to to watch indeed.

PF,  pfffffftttttt

We the People have completely lost control of our own Government and the people we elect AND PAY to work FOR US. 

Period. Left or Right, this should seriously concern anyone.

The ideology of the deep state, you could even say their cosmology, is that they deserve more money more security and more power than the people who pay their wages.  Any means necessary to preserve those entitlements is assumed.

“Deep State” is a term popularized by people like Steve Bannon. It’s used as a way to channel anger for any and all frustrations, especially those among failure to launch middle aged men 

the premise is based on a belief that government agencies conduct themselves in a certain manner, regardless of administration or public whim. 

To believe such a thing, the “complainer” must possess zero understanding of organizational behavior and dynamics. In fact, it is essential for the believer to have as little management experience as possible 

the belief in deep state among conservatives is many ways aligned with disdain over  “the establishment”  expressed by counter cultural liberals and hippies in the 1960s 

5 mins ago, JohnP said:

.....To believe such a thing, the “complainer” must possess zero understanding of organizational behavior and dynamics. In fact, it is essential for the believer to have as little management experience as possible .....

There ya go.  Zero understanding of organizational behavior and dynamics is the first requirement for a union guaranteed cushy job with incredible pay and benefits.    People who don't have marketable skills flourish.

Just now, Livefreeordie said:

I would like to honestly ask, any righty willing to answer, why the supposed deep-state has been favoring liberal politicians?  (i.e: Hillary)

Look for the union label.   Liberal politicians always look for the union label.

2 mins ago, Livefreeordie said:

I would like to honestly ask, any righty willing to answer, why the supposed deep-state has been favoring liberal politicians?  (i.e: Hillary)

Liberals dream of globalization. Controlling the masses. One world. 

5 mins ago, Livefreeordie said:

Is this a serious question?

10 mins ago, Mokes said:

Liberals dream of globalization. Controlling the masses. One world. 

So...the 'deep state' that is controlling America is seeking to merge all governments into a 'one world'?