BrianBM

If Obama had said ....

Rate this topic

84 posts in this topic

....  that he takes the word of Vladimir Putin against the conclusions of the American intelligence community, most members of Congress, and the evidence at hand now from Facebook, Google and Twitter that Russia meddled in the election .... my, oh my, how this Forum would have exploded.  Trump said it today, no one minds, no complaint. 

....  that he didn't believe his own CIA boss (Mike Pompeo, now) that Russia meddled .... this Forum would erupt in fury.  When Trump does, this Forum is cool with that.

An amazing thing, the rush by the GOP base to embrace Putin and Russia. 

Less likely, IMHO, that he's aware of Vlad's dabbling and doesn't want it to be disclosed in detail. 

Hey, did you also notice that all the guys here who rushed to embrace every complaint about Harvey Weinstein, no matter how old, are suddenly very keen to point out how long ago Roy Moore's alleged gropings are alleged to have taken place?  Big switch in that, too. 

13 mins ago, BrianBM said:

....  that he takes the word of Vladimir Putin against the conclusions of the American intelligence community, most members of Congress, and the evidence at hand now from Facebook, Google and Twitter that Russia meddled in the election .... my, oh my, how this Forum would have exploded.  Trump said it today, no one minds, no complaint. 

....  that he didn't believe his own CIA boss (Mike Pompeo, now) that Russia meddled .... this Forum would erupt in fury.  When Trump does, this Forum is cool with that.

The same people embrace pedophiles because party loyalty matters more to them than decency does. Surprising? Hardly. 

So Harve and Company has been doing the groping for the last 40 years.

Moore's groping didn't HAPPENED 40 years ago.

See the difference?

5 mins ago, BrianBM said:

Less likely, IMHO, that he's aware of Vlad's dabbling and doesn't want it to be disclosed in detail. 

Hey, did you also notice that all the guys here who rushed to embrace every complaint about Harvey Weinstein, no matter how old, are suddenly very keen to point out how long ago Roy Moore's alleged gropings are alleged to have taken place?  Big switch in that, too. 

19 mins ago, BrianBM said:

The support for Trump is best described as a cult phenomenon 

The Weinstein scandal has  been out for weeks, and new names keep getting added.  Accusations against Judge Moore are very new news.

Once you get a couple of accusers, or even one, coming forward with affidavits and identifiable faces on your screen, other women come forward.  It makes a certain sense that this should be so.  A man who gets away with it once or twice, and discovers the things he can get away with, may well keep on indulging his taste for squab.  So I expect we'll hear from more women.  WaPo supposedly has affidavits from thirty women? 

Comprende usted? 

Were these the same Intelligence Agencies that told us Saddam Hussein definitely had WMD’s and led us into $5.3 trillion worth of wars in the ME?  

Is it 17 Agencies or 3 Agencies?

funny how confident you guys are in the Dark State especially after the Comey revelations exonerating Hillary even before interviewing her. And that was revised. 

I️ don’t trust any of the people. 

Trump loyalists will tell us that their fearless leader doesn't trust the CIA. It's not even about trust, Trump has no respect for the CIA. He has it all figured out because he is smarter than all his Generals and all other Government Agencies. He believes the sneaky Russian....it's all part of Trumps greater plan his loyalists will tell us.

I'll support Trump on some of his moves but not on this. I agree with the OP if this was Obama The Trump Loyalist Bath Party would be asking for blood. Bunch of hypocrites. :thumbd:

Just now, BrianBM said:

The Weinstein scandal has  been out for weeks, and new names keep getting added.  Accusations against Judge Moore are very new news.

Once you get a couple of accusers, or even one, coming forward with affidavits and identifiable faces on your screen, other women come forward.  It makes a certain sense that this should be so.  A man who gets away with it once or twice, and discovers the things he can get away with, may well keep on indulging his taste for squab.  So I expect we'll hear from more women.  WaPo supposedly has affidavits from thirty women? 

Comprende usted? 

I do seem to remember the left stating that they were going to bring forward lots of women that were going to claim Trump had assaulted them.

Where did they all go?

Maybe he is guilty or maybe.....................this is the lefts last desperate to stop Moore.