jimmy z

Some food for thought

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

There are six things that the LORD strongly dislikes, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

And there are those that perpetuate this type of evil doing. The evil is there, we all know it we see it daily. The only way to change is to effect a change. Each one has his/her own cross to bear. Perpetuate all that is good my friends

3 hours ago, SB59 said:

True, except folks put themselves in debt!

Yes, the flesh is weak my friend, many fall prey to the wiles of the evil one. Thus the sin of debt.

35 mins ago, jimmy z said:

Yes, the flesh is weak my friend, many fall prey to the wiles of the evil one. Thus the sin of debt.

So is the mind, it blindly believes mythical beliefs that science and common sense proves otherwise.

3 hours ago, Bass Ackwards said:

So is the mind, it blindly believes mythical beliefs that science and common sense proves otherwise.

Your comment proves your own thought! Excellent :howdy:!

1 hour ago, jimmy z said:

Nothing good comes from the Lame stream media

Your overriding guidance seems to come from an ancient book.   Fine.   

Where do you find your modern day "information" (news) if nothing good comes from the "lame stream media"?   Curious.

"WIHS is a ministry of the Connecticut Radio Fellowship, broadcasting music, local and national Christian programs of "Inspiration and Information" twenty-four hours a day to Connecticut, Western Massachusetts and parts of Long Island, New York"

Cool, more of the good word, I am sure their "news" reporting is in depth, unbiased and exceptionally well researched.