Keltan

Washington ordered RT America to register as a foreign agent

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

Keltan, whats RT america?   

 

 

 

Forget it.  I just googled it.    Clearly a shop set up for spying.  Obviously.   

 

Shouldnt be foreign agent?  

 

I'm honestly not following you here.  

Edited by 55555s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 mins ago, 55555s said:

Keltan, whats RT america?   

 

 

 

Forget it.  I just googled it.    Clearly a shop set up for spying.  Obviously.   

 

Shouldnt be foreign agent?  

 

I'm honestly not following you here.  

RT America is a TV channel based in Washibgton .D.C. and part of the RT network , a global multilingual television news network based in Moscow, Russia .              

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 mins ago, Keltan said:

RT America is a TV channel based in Washibgton .D.C. and part of the RT network , a global multilingual television news network based in Moscow, Russia .              

 

Staffed and managed by former KGB operatives and complicit liberals (aka Democrats) from the west.  got it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 55555s said:

 

Staffed and managed by former KGB operatives and complicit liberals (aka Democrats) from the west.  got it.  

We built their Silicon Valley, why not their news networks too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 55555s said:

 

Staffed and managed by former KGB operatives and complicit liberals (aka Democrats) from the west.  got it.  

 

Sounds a little paranoid. 

 

Although I don't doubt they have Russian operatives working for them, I also don't doubt all state funded medias (NPR and BBC as an examples) also have operatives implanted. 

 

Why is RT singled out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, J said:

 

Sounds a little paranoid. 

 

Although I don't doubt they have Russian operatives working for them, I also don't doubt all state funded medias (NPR and BBC as an examples) also have operatives implanted. 

 

Why is RT singled out?

Isn't CNN an international information bureau?

 

They should be registered as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 mins ago, zybathegeek said:

Isn't CNN an international information bureau?

 

They should be registered as well.

Since they have proven to be less than diligent in verifying the the soundness of their reporting, they should be classified a suspect foreign source of information as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, J said:

 

Sounds a little paranoid. 

 

Although I don't doubt they have Russian operatives working for them, I also don't doubt all state funded medias (NPR and BBC as an examples) also have operatives implanted. 

 

Why is RT singled out?

 

I couldnt GAF about RT.  Not sure why its in the news now.  I hadnt heard of it.  reading up on it, there's exactly 0% chance its not a sky center.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.