Sudsy

NJ - and so it begins.....

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

"Firearm silencer" means any instrument, attachment, weapon or appliance for causing the firing of any gun, revolver, pistol or other firearm to be silent, or intended to lessen or muffle the noise of the firing of any gun, revolver, pistol or other firearm.

let's make sure we define something that doesn't exist :th:

WTF is this ****? So you can't buy a lower any more? **** these balloon knots.

Under current law, it is a second degree crime to possess an assault firearm or part or combination of parts designed or intended to convert a firearm into an assault firearm.  This bill makes it a third degree crime to possess a bump stock, regardless of whether the person is in possession of a firearm, and provides that the penalty for possessing a bump stock is to run consecutively with the penalty for possessing an assault firearm. 

Thus ends the model rocketry hobby in NJ

c.     "Destructive device" means any device, instrument or object designed to explode or produce uncontrolled combustion, including (1) any explosive or incendiary bomb, mine or grenade; (2) any rocket having a propellant charge of more than four ounces or any missile having an explosive or incendiary charge of more than one-quarter of an ounce; (3) any weapon capable of firing a projectile of a caliber greater than 60 caliber, except a shotgun or shotgun ammunition generally recognized as suitable for sporting purposes; (4) any Molotov cocktail or other device consisting of a breakable container containing flammable liquid and having a wick or similar device capable of being ignited.  The term does not include any device manufactured for the purpose of illumination, distress signaling, line-throwing, safety or similar purposes.

3 hours ago, MitchellNJ said:

WTF is this ****? So you can't buy a lower any more? **** these balloon knots.

Under current law, it is a second degree crime to possess an assault firearm or part or combination of parts designed or intended to convert a firearm into an assault firearm.  This bill makes it a third degree crime to possess a bump stock, regardless of whether the person is in possession of a firearm, and provides that the penalty for possessing a bump stock is to run consecutively with the penalty for possessing an assault firearm. 

I am not defending this POS at all, however I dont see where it bans or limits buying lowers.   Bump stocks yet.  lowers?  I didnt see that.

So, can I hand cuff a chick to the bed or not?

k.    Handcuffs.  Any person who knowingly has in his possession handcuffs as defined in P.L.1991, c.437 (C.2C:39-9.2), under circumstances not manifestly appropriate for such lawful uses as handcuffs may have, is guilty of a disorderly persons offense.  A law enforcement officer shall confiscate handcuffs possessed in violation of the law.

3 hours ago, 55555s said:

I am not defending this POS at all, however I dont see where it bans or limits buying lowers.   Bump stocks yet.  lowers?  I didnt see that.

Under current law, it is a second degree crime to possess an assault firearm or part or combination of parts designed or intended to convert a firearm into an assault firearm.

I have read this a dozen times and I can't make heads or tails of what they're trying to say. I'd wager a bet that they probably have no idea either. Can anyone clarify this? It's the "part" part that has me thinking they'd have issue with assembling your own AR for example.

**** you Ray Ray Lesniak.  At least I'll have the satisfaction of 'watching' the slow speed cans you have the NJSP drop in the bay in front of your house migrate across the bay again ;)

9 hours ago, MitchellNJ said:

Under current law, it is a second degree crime to possess an assault firearm or part or combination of parts designed or intended to convert a firearm into an assault firearm.

I have read this a dozen times and I can't make heads or tails of what they're trying to say. I'd wager a bet that they probably have no idea either. Can anyone clarify this? It's the "part" part that has me thinking they'd have issue with assembling your own AR for example.

20 rnd mag, bayonette lug, flash supressor, collapsable stock, threaded barrel.    thats how I have and have heard it interpreted in the past.

7 hours ago, makorider said:

**** you Ray Ray Lesniak.  At least I'll have the satisfaction of 'watching' the slow speed cans you have the NJSP drop in the bay in front of your house migrate across the bay again ;)

Wha?