eddieg710

Foo Fighters on PBS 10PM tonight

Rate this topic

45 posts in this topic

NOT a PBS guy but....

Foo Fighters played at the Acropolis in Athens, Greece for a PBS concert documentary series called Landmarks Live in Concert. The episode (full title Foo Fighters – Landmarks Live in Concert, A Great Performances Special) will air November 10, PBS announced today. It’s hosted by Red Hot Chili Peppers’ Chad Smith, who accompanies the band as they explore Athens.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/gperf/foo-fighters-landmarks-live/7414/

Dave Grohl is the ultimate utility guy of Rock 'n Roll.    I met him a couple of times and he was very cool, super chill.   Him and Taylor were making sure everyone had fresh cold beer at one of their premiere listening parties for There Is Nothing Left..." CD in Brentwood.   I wanna say it was at David Geffen's mansion in O.J.'s old neighborhood.  Say what you want about him being everywhere, playing with everyone, Dave is the epitome of Rock 'n Roll!  Thanks for the heads up eddieg710.  DVR will be set pronto. 

Reporter  So Mr. Fly.   How did you actual prepare for this monumental task of breaking Little's landmark record of name dropping on Stripersonline?  Did you workout harder and consider a strength conditioning regime for this event?

Flylikabird  Why no.  I just showed up for the said listening party because I was told there was going to be free beer in Brentwood.  That and a bunch of loose women....so yeah, I guess you could say that in itself was preparation.   

Reporter   Some are saying you actually mingled with the band on purpose, just say you could say you hung out the band for name dropping.  Is that true?

Flylikabird  Ahhhh...yeah.  I guess you could say that.