D1fishr

Lost a plug and didn't catch...

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

Walked the beach forever today in MoCo.  A few guys were catching shorts on clam. Or course, I had clam last week. No bait in the water, absolutely nothing.  

Lost my rough sided chicken scratch Redfin in Spring Lake near ocean and Passaic. May it catch more fish for you than it did for me. If you find it and return it, I will buy you a coffee or beer, and then likely give it back to you since I haven't caught a damn thing with it.  

Feeling a little emotional.... Season isn't what it was this time last year for me. 

6 mins ago, 40shades-of-blue said:

Redfins are good.  Don't give up on them yet.  We're behind this year.  Next few weeks should get going.  I have a feeling. 

Behind is an understatement. I was the jackass in the silkies swimming in Avon last week because I was having a G*D awful day decided to pee in my waders just because.  This water is unusually WARM, am I wrong? 

I hope you're right!

1 hour ago, D1fishr said:

Walked the beach forever today in MoCo.  A few guys were catching shorts on clam. Or course, I had clam last week. No bait in the water, absolutely nothing.  

Lost my rough sided chicken scratch Redfin in Spring Lake near ocean and Passaic. May it catch more fish for you than it did for me. If you find it and return it, I will buy you a coffee or beer, and then likely give it back to you since I haven't caught a damn thing with it.  

Feeling a little emotional.... Season isn't what it was this time last year for me. 

If I run into you in Spring Lake I'll give you a redfin. I have 2.

How'd you lose it? Snag? Bail close?

Wind not on a not so windy day.... Go figure!  Haven't had one in a while. 

You are too kind, you must accept a trade of a Hopkins NoEQL, I seem to collect them.

6 mins ago, D1fishr said:

Wind not on a not so windy day.... Go figure!  Haven't had one in a while. 

You are too kind, you must accept a trade of a Hopkins NoEQL, I seem to collect them.

Deal....

5 mins ago, kurazy kracka said:

A thread for this? 

Sure, why not.  Thanks for the bump.  The vision of silkies in November must of made you uncomfortable. Thirsty? Have some-

image.png

No love around here... can't you see the signs that I'm calling out for help!  Something better happen soon. I've been out day and night, high and low, in and outgoing, first and last light, full moon, new moon, every water channel.

4 hours ago, D1fishr said:

No love around here... can't you see the signs that I'm calling out for help!  Something better happen soon. I've been out day and night, high and low, in and outgoing, first and last light, full moon, new moon, every water channel.

Any day now! Keep us posted!

Hang in there dude.  A lot of us are having a tough fall so far.  Hopefully it'll get better you never know.

Or just buy a kayak lol.  Pretty sure those guys are having a lot better luck finding some better sized fish.

Edited by TimS
Please don't post commercial links here - thanks.

11 mins ago, NJFish85 said:

Im heading out tomorrow morning. Gonna walk the beach from point pleasant to seaside till I get one.

That's what I'm talking about. I feel your fire!