Reed422

Don't Honk at the Cops

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Few weeks ago i leaned on the horn for like 5 seconds at a cop BSing with some chick. Started with a few polite short honks and when saw them ignoring me i got pissed an laid on it till he stormed out of his car. She was blocking traffic, he was on closed street duty for construction. It was awesome. 

Had a similar interesting event once with my now ex's father, He was driving and we got behind a cop at a light, when it turns green he just sat there ,

We could see he was tapping on his mounted laptop , So my Father in law taps the horn a couple times,this cops jumps out and started yelling

"Who the F&@k do you think you are honking at me , I'll F&@king jerk you out of that car and show you who your dealing with, What's your name a$$h@le.

He looked at the cop and said do you talk like that to everyone,Cop no just A$$h@les like you,  Ok than  Here's my license and my Card

I'm Judge Harrison Wright. The look on that cop's face as it went pale was priceless,He gave it to him hard , My ex told me he had that cop's Captain in his chamber's a couple days after, My ex's Dad was the nicest guy in the world,but you pissed him off, disrespectful ,the gloves came off that was a fair but tough old Marine,

10 hours ago, fishinambition said:

Few weeks ago i leaned on the horn for like 5 seconds at a cop BSing with some chick. Started with a few polite short honks and when saw them ignoring me i got pissed an laid on it till he stormed out of his car. She was blocking traffic, he was on closed street duty for construction. It was awesome. 

On the way to a job interview....???

The correct thing to do in that situation is to simply get out of your car and politely tap on the officers window. When he rolls it down, slap him in the mouth and return to your vehicle.