squidwontons33

WTT abundance of large soft plastics for smaller soft plastics or lures

27 posts in this topic

Have a ton of 10 inch finS fish, Large sluggos, joppa eels etc. Dont use them that often, want something more practical like midsize softplastics. 

I have pretty much all the colorways. 

Thanks for looking

16 hours ago, coldclam said:

I have a bunch of 7 inch sluggos, mostly in oil/silver and white. I would be interested in the 10 inch finS.

'Thank you for your reply. I went out to start to organize and i have a good 50-60 7 inch sluggos I didnt even know about. 

If you have nay paddletails by warhammer or lunkercity that would be of interest

Edited by squidwontons33

14 hours ago, GraniteStRockfish said:

happy to try and trade as well, ill try and get some pics up tom. please do the same when you get a chance

Hey man, be great to trade with you again.

Very smooth transaction last time.

I Will post up within the next 24 hours, sorry been very hectic at work. But is there any other plastics you need? I will put a wide variety up. Last night i realized I have a problem.  

I am looking for lunker city paddle tails, or another high quality paddle, zoom magnums, the new FINS fish they developed, And I would kill for some 10 inch hogys, they are kind of hard to find where i am. 

10 hours ago, squidwontons33 said:

Hey man, be great to trade with you again.

Very smooth transaction last time.

yea, same here man

not sure if these are of any interest, i dont have the plastics you mentioned specifically

i do have other 9" but think youre looking for smaller?

IMG_20171109_182406005_HDR.jpg

IMG_20171109_182413953_HDR.jpg

IMG_20171109_182430079.jpg

IMG_20171109_182422678.jpg

sorry didnt see the RonZ in the post

heres closer pics of the Hogys and WhipIts

id probably hang on to the silver Hogys, white 6" slims are fair game as are WhipIts

RonZs from original pics, id rather trade the 8" black and white and Id keep the flo greens unless youre really into those

im looking for 9" and bigger - straight Sluggos or similar are of more interest than the FinS, i always screw up riggingem straight and feel their actions touchier than the straight sluggos

let me know, thanks!

IMG_20171110_094822081.jpg

IMG_20171110_094812834.jpg

IMG_20171110_094534304.jpg

I have a lot of 9 inch white slugggos in my garage as well.

I would like the ronZ white and black, The red whip it fish, and the white hogy six inch thins.

Let me know what a fair number is and we can make a deal + plus the porportion of slugos to finS fish. 

Edited by squidwontons33