Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FishinMortician

Jesse Jackson now has an accuser

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

When the girls started saying that Bill Cosby abused them, well I was kind of let’s wait and see. However, now that a pretty little girl with a light Afro says Jesse Jackson done her dirty......I know that’s dead right.

Look where you normally look for this latest revelation. I have posting issues.

I also heard that he wasn’t at the hotel when MLK was gunned down. But that he drove straight there as fast as he could. Then went out on the balcony and began smearing the mans blood on himself. Then went before the cameras and showed himself with the blood. Not sure that happened as stated, but having watched him for a few decades, it sounds right up his alley.,

Yeah all these years we conservatives have been lectured and blamed for making women fearful in the work place, and look who it is been the whole time. The very ones that have been promising to avenge them. Like babysitters that are also pedophiles. Oh sure they come with fine credentials.

Certainly this little revelation about Bad Boy Jesse will not foul the leftists political machine at all. No wonder that young law student at Georgetown wanted free condoms back when Mittens was running. She knew the kind of people she was gonna have to navigate.

Said he doesn’t remember, but he is awful sorry about it.

He has a problem with this one. She is a journalist. Leftists might judge harshly should he call her a liar. Instead he says he didn’t do it and she isn’t lying. Which makes me confused.

My question for discussion revolves around the way this allegation will be played by the media controlled leftist party ?

It is after all Jesse. Will they toss him under the bus and risk losing even a small portion of the black vote in order to continue the farce that they are the champions of women’s rights ?

This is getting ugly.

6 mins ago, FishinMortician said:

I also heard that he wasn’t at the hotel when MLK was gunned down. But that he drove straight there as fast as he could. Then went out on the balcony and began smearing the mans blood on himself. Then went before the cameras and showed himself with the blood. Not sure that happened as stated, but having watched him for a few decades, it sounds right up his alley.,

7/12/12 Originally Posted by Little:

Lived in Atlanta for many years. Going to Kings tomb in Sweet Auburn is a sobering experience. There's a power there, I kid you not.

To think of that animal smearing King's blood on his shirt and wearing it on tv takes on a new meaning.

They just leaked he is in rehab in Arizona. BS he's in a photo finish with a stack of papers and a badge.

7/12/12 lichum:

How many ordinary Americans are aware of Jesse Jackson's execrable, bloody-shirt opportunism?

(Believed to be from Washington Monthly / July-August, 1996)

Jesse: The Life and Pilgrimage of Jesse Jackson. - book reviews

by Clarence Page

"Great things happen in small places. Jesus was born in Bethlehem. Jesse Jackson was born in Greenville."

--Jesse Jackson, 1988 interview

Had there been no Jesse Jackson, it would have been necessary to invent him. As it happened, he invented himself. Or, in keeping with time-honored American traditions, he reinvented himself.

No phase of that reinvention was more controversial than the "bloody shirt" incident. Just after Martin Luther King Jr. was assassinated, Jackson, then a 27-year-old aide to King, appeared on national television and spoke to the Chicago City Council wearing a shirt stained with King's blood, while other still-shaken Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC) officials prepared for the funeral. He did not exactly say that King died in his arms, but neither did he do anything to discourage the notion.

Journalist Marshall Frady's reconstruction of the episode in his new biography, Jesse: The Life and Pilgrimage of Jesse Jackson, is riveting. The slain leader's blood was puddled so heavily on the balcony of the Lorraine Motel that the Rev. Ralph Abernathy, King's closest aide, was able to scoop it up with a piece of cardboard from a laundered shirt and pour it into a jar. ("This is Martin's precious blood," Abernathy cried. "His blood was shed for us.")

The earnest and ambitious Jackson already had worked his way quickly into the upper ranks of the SCLC, propelled in part by his restless desire to take charge--sometimes without the advance approval of his superiors.

As another King aide (and future Atlanta mayor), Andrew Young, described it to Frady:

"I can see Jesse going over and leaning down

and placing both his palms down flat in that pool of

blood, and then standing up and, like this"--and

Young slowly passes both his hands down his

chest--"wiping it down the front of his shirt ..."

What are we to make of this scene? Was it bizarre opportunism? Many thought so. Among them were Coretta Scott King and others who would not speak to Jackson for years to come.

Edited by lichum

The leftists are feeding on their own, and all we have to do is tune in the news. Everyday something just pops out at you. 

I wonder if if he has enough of our tax money socked away to pay this poor girl. She is black and trying to get ahead, and he defiled her because he could. I guess he is worse than old Trump. The women’s movement said Trumps words were enough for them. Jesse didn’t just say it, he was doing it.

So do you think the leftists will toss him aside or save him and teach that girl a lesson ?

Mother of civil rights leader Jesse Jackson dies - USA Today

Sep 7, 2015 - GREENVILLE, S.C. -- Helen Burns Jackson, who gave birth at the age of 16 to a boy who ... Mother of civil rights leader Jesse Jackson dies ... out of wedlock to Jackson, her first child, by her married neighbor, Noah Robinson. ... both Robinson and his adoptive father, Charles Henry Jackson, as his fathers.

Years ago I read that Jesse Jackson's father raped  a teenage girl who lived next door and she gave birth to Jesse.

In 1990, an openly gay staffer accused him of sexual harassment. This kind of makes sense, in that the recent release of JFK documents indicated Dr King was also having sex with men. Maybe Jesse and he did things.

The woman reporters story says Jesse was grabbing at other women at that same event. Hopefully other victims of his abuse will feel it is OK to come forward. 

I made a mistake. Jesse did not say he didn’t remember but was sorry he did that. It was his spokesperson. So my guess is he will just try to hide from his history of sexually abusing both young men and women. So maybe the Democrats will be accepting of his behavior and not condemn him. Like they did with Bill.

10 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

Wow, I never knew that Jesse was associated with MLK.

Very disappointing.

Image result for jesse jackson martin luther king assassination

Supposedly Jesse was in the crowd when MLK was shot then ran up to where he was and held his head for a photo Op.  Of course that narrative never got much coverage.

BTW – when will the story’s about MLK come out

Jesse said he was last to speak with King. A statement King aides said is a lie.

Years ago he tried to shake down Budweiser for donations. They refused so he organized a boycott. Black men should avoid Budweiser. This was cancelled as soon as his son was awarded a very lucrative distributorship.

Make your payments you are not racist. 

I too enjoy reading stories that provide insight into the personal life of Dr King. Maybe the good stuff has been under a delayed release policy like JFK stuff. I suspect that great Democrat Lyndon knew the good stuff.

13 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

Wow, I never knew that Jesse was associated with MLK.

Very disappointing.

Image result for jesse jackson martin luther king assassination

Are you serious?  Wow.  Can I ask, government schools?

1 min ago, Little said:

Are you serious?  Wow.  Can I ask, government schools?

Do you believe that Jesse's relationship with King is in any way worth teaching kids about?  I don't.

In a college PolySci class where the topic is "fraud," sure, but why would a grammar/middle/high school teach about Jesse in the 60s?