FrankStar

Election Day

Rate this topic

38 posts in this topic

17 mins ago, FrankStar said:

I was number 3 to vote in my division just now.  Get out and vote or quit your whining.

Voting after work today. Not to derail but that is the most football I have watched all year, seeing your avatar............

In a couple hours, PA has a Property Tax initiative on the ballot, the last thing I want is anything that could lead to a reassessment, I don't trust Harrisburg one bit. 

Spouse working at the polling station from 0500 - 2100 (second year).  As a newly minted citizen, she sure is putting the time and effort as a volunteer.  Gotta bring her lunch as the volunteers cannot leave.  Early turn out numbers are high for an off year.  Will be interesting.

12 mins ago, KnewBee said:

Spouse working at the polling station from 0500 - 2100 (second year).  As a newly minted citizen, she sure is putting the time and effort as a volunteer.  Gotta bring her lunch as the volunteers cannot leave.  Early turn out numbers are high for an off year.  Will be interesting.

Ask her how many illegal aliens she will see vote, Id be curious to know.

Just now, Harf said:

Name change from Garden State to Sanctuary State.

Good luck guys.  I had hopes of retiring there someday... 

Its time for an exit strategy.  We are going "full ******" today.

Just now, Little said:

Ask her how many illegal aliens she will see vote, Id be curious to know.

She understands that myth, but is diligently on the lookout for the MS-13 Gang members that are supporting Notham.

5 mins ago, KnewBee said:

She understands that myth, but is diligently on the lookout for the MS-13 Gang members that are supporting Notham.

So if shes sees someone that she believes is an illegal alien, she will report them and stop them from entering?  Or let them in?  Which of these?

3 mins ago, ErikT said:

You guys think Murphy will win? The "sanctuary state" comment is a tough one to get by.  

I talk to many folks in S Jersey who just won’t engage at the Voting Booth.

My Vote Don’t matter…  Go figure

Jersey is effing screwed. Good luck. Murphy is a dirtbag. People are actually going to vote for higher taxes, importing and keeping illegals safe and forget about gun rights. 

It's frightening how dumb liberals are. 

10 mins ago, Little said:

So if shes sees someone that she believes is an illegal alien, she will report them and stop them from entering?  Or let them in?  Which of these?

She checks for proper registration and assists with answering any ballot questions or proceedings, not her job to prevent entrance to the polling station.  But, since there is no massive voter fraud and illegal immigrant voter problem, should be just a routine and long day at the polling station.