albacized

Is it acceptable to flip the finger to a drone?

Rate this topic

33 posts in this topic

I hate when someone who owns a drone thinks its ok to control the drone to hover near you/stare near you when you're out in vulnerable places (like fishing out in the open)...this is now the second time in two years that this happened. These things apparently like to watch people catch hickory shad, since both times, that's what I was catching (despite this happening one time each in RI and MA)

It's not very often you get to have an original thought.

I've never, in my life, actually thought about when it's acceptable to flip off a drone. 

I flip off those cars with cameras that are mapping streets. Saw one from Apple maps just the other day. Giving dead Steve Jobs the finger was especially satisfying.

3 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

Good thing you were not catching bass.

You would have been mugged by googs 10ft either side of you in the blink of the eye.

We were also catching bass, although the size of them would only interest poachers

Just now, Jdeadman66 said:

Is it legal to bring down somebody’s drone if it’s harrassing you? Abd by harrassing I mean hovering near you for no good reason and pissing you off.

If so, then I would have been fully within my rights...both times (although I had no means to do so)